Playmates likely to close

The message on the go fund me is full of bull shit. They qualify for every loan available for businesses. The "nature" of the business has no bearing unless it's not a legitimate business.

Bf0082 hit the nail squarely on the head. That go fund me is just a big "boohoo, whoa is me". Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Wrong. The PPP specifically excludes adult entertainment type businesses. It's right on the first page of the application.
The message on the go fund me is full of bull shit. They qualify for every loan available for businesses. The "nature" of the business has no bearing unless it's not a legitimate business.

Bf0082 hit the nail squarely on the head. That go fund me is just a big "boohoo, whoa is me". Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Some strip clubs owner on paper may not be the real owner. Putting in for NYS and/or US loan or help may expose the real owner. Not sayin true for Playmates But is... as they fooled NYS licenses and certificates at risk.

Also if owner has a shadow backer, but owner on paper is the real owner.

Also some bars and clubs the owner is the real owner, But that owner is unknown to the public. NTS knows the real owner. Now lets say that real owner is Town Supervisor. Puts in for loan/help. well the shit may hit the fan for a dirty election. Small town, what party would not say hay I did not know did you to the voters ,

so anyone here know for sure know how Playmates is really set up ?
Who all has fingers on the cash box?
Wrong. The PPP specifically excludes adult entertainment type businesses. It's right on the first page of the application. Originally Posted by big daddio
yup

and the one in BUF that is open, is by court order. I do not know any other club that joined that law suit. Nor band bar or anyplace that has/had entertainment

not sure, but when some clubs opened. Was it not that club being watched for something that made it so all had to close again. So risking law suit became so in hope to not lose it all,
Wrong. The PPP specifically excludes adult entertainment type businesses. It's right on the first page of the application. Originally Posted by big daddio
I didn't know that. I have been educated.

Is that because trump might have ties to adult entertainment business? Something to do with the emoluments rules. Oh wait, emoluments don't apply to trump. lol

I don't understand this:

https://www.natlawreview.com/article...all-businesses
https://www.natlawreview.com/article...rules-paycheck
I didn't know that. I have been educated.

Is that because trump might have ties to adult entertainment business? Something to do with the emoluments rules. Oh wait, emoluments don't apply to trump. lol

I don't understand this:

https://www.natlawreview.com/article...all-businesses
https://www.natlawreview.com/article...rules-paycheck Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
errrr WTF

Gov Andy been giving strips clubs a hard time long before Trump put his hat in the ring
Some strip clubs owner on paper may not be the real owner. Putting in for NYS and/or US loan or help may expose the real owner. Not sayin true for Playmates But is... as they fooled NYS licenses and certificates at risk.

Also if owner has a shadow backer, but owner on paper is the real owner.

Also some bars and clubs the owner is the real owner, But that owner is unknown to the public. NTS knows the real owner. Now lets say that real owner is Town Supervisor. Puts in for loan/help. well the shit may hit the fan for a dirty election. Small town, what party would not say hay I did not know did you to the voters ,

so anyone here know for sure know how Playmates is really set up ?
Who all has fingers on the cash box? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
more on the shady

1100 club at one had beer, even under the current owner
LOL as manager owner could get all licenses and certificates need but one.
so on paper his wife owned the 1100 and so Beer could be had
wife n owner had a falling out, now dry

yup NYS is really that dumb
the reason a business would apply for PPP loan versus PUA unemployment, is PPP paid the owners $1925 a week and PUA unemployment was maxed out at $1050 a week i think, or close to that.

theres no uncovering the LLC of playmates if you file for unemployment, you register as an idividual and the LLC is the business you work for. They are either collecting and crying poor or not collecting anything and crying. We wont know if the owner is really earning $0 a week.

The business will change hands and reopen again, or not change hands and open again... i doubt its gone for good.

I highly doubt its a gold mine either unless its some clever front for other activities.
the reason a business would apply for PPP loan versus PUA unemployment, is PPP paid the owners $1925 a week and PUA unemployment was maxed out at $1050 a week i think, or close to that.

theres no uncovering the LLC of playmates if you file for unemployment, you register as an idividual and the LLC is the business you work for. They are either collecting and crying poor or not collecting anything and crying. We wont know if the owner is really earning $0 a week.

The business will change hands and reopen again, or not change hands and open again... i doubt its gone for good.

I highly doubt its a gold mine either unless its some clever front for other activities. Originally Posted by bf0082
agree

and add the shady factor I posted on mmm makes em lazy or dumb or hiding something
or any combo of
I feel bad for the dancers. Are they really employees, or independent contractors? I've seen it different ways when a club in the northwest had to not have patrons that the dancers were contractors so not eligible for unemployment.
I feel bad for the dancers. Are they really employees, or independent contractors? I've seen it different ways when a club in the northwest had to not have patrons that the dancers were contractors so not eligible for unemployment. Originally Posted by komeyv2
I'm not sure
I bet contract
anyone know know if a contract working can get unemployment if where contracted not open

mmmm I bet the strippers can get unemployment if worked by contract
yet that may not help the club

mmmm some may make less, and some make make more on unemployment
why no see a lot hooking on stg and well some have takeout clients and hard to report a UTR
As far I know, only one girl (G*****) ever offered any take out, and she hasn't worked there in a long time. I don't know if other girls had regulars that they trusted and I was not one of them or not.

Is that because trump might have ties to adult entertainment business? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
NO. This is a state issue.... as in SLA aka STATE Liquor Authority etc.... (I know they don't serve liquor but there are "dance" licenses, music licenses etc -- all STATE licenses) Ever try and open a business in NYS?? Ya need a license ta wipe yer ass.....

Holier than thou Gov Andy been giving strips clubs a hard time long before Trump put his hat in the ring Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
fify
As far I know, only one girl (G*****) ever offered any take out, and she hasn't worked there in a long time. I don't know if other girls had regulars that they trusted and I was not one of them or not. Originally Posted by komeyv2
yes some do, but with a very few

LOL went in with a guy, one walks up to him here's is my new number honey wink wink call me
not sayin what girl or on this site guy
ya G was a sex freak for P4P even at.. She texted me pic of icky ROS and said fired
Playmates has a PA handle or a RAT her for them
if opens and ya get lucky Careful what in ROS, put in only just what needed for PA credit and do not tell the the whole/real ROS awesome lap dance ok, but no BB stripper slid or FS cip

thanks for the FIFY Paulie

certificate of occupancy is local, but bet NYS got fingers on it
along with fire code crap
NO. This is a state issue.... as in SLA aka STATE Liquor Authority etc.... (I know they don't serve liquor but there are "dance" licenses, music licenses etc -- all STATE licenses) Ever try and open a business in NYS?? Ya need a license ta wipe yer ass.....

fify Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

My reference to trump was a lol as stated in my reply.
id be surprised if 1099 workers didnt get PUA unemployment, yes NYS would disqualify their claim, but they process all the claims, I never heard of any claim filed not meeting covid requirements.

People with no job history in years were able to qualify, because all you need to do is be looking for work, with over 1m NYers on unemployment you qualify as PUA because there aint no jobs available.

I personally know a handful of people who collected $10,000+ and had no intentions of ever working again and they are still getting $172 a week without the $600. 5 weeks left on their claims.