Why do some providers consistently have bruises?

My knees are always bruised cause sometimes I whack myself on the knee when I serve or doing a slice.
They beat themselves up over the idea that they
might be missing out on this.

Please girls, put down the paddle and I will try
my best to get to you.

Bojulay Selfie
Attached Images File Type: jpg camkimk-530x709.jpg (71.3 KB, 258 views)
Sexy white leotard, Bojulay!!! What are those on your desk??
JJ & Tara, yall can bruise me anytime.

To the OP, have you thought about if you slap a woman in the face with your dick it will leave a mark...IJS....she might like it but boy will it hurt "Both" of yall. ..lol
Sexy white leotard, Bojulay!!! What are those on your desk?? Originally Posted by samantha thom
That's my giant clothespin I use to hang my leotard up to dry with.

The little guy is my personal assistant/advisor/spiritual counsellor.
Speaking of bruises. What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, you told the Bitch twice already.
Because life.

One lady I know bruises quite easily. She doesn't know where they come from. Another I know plays sports and is frequently scratched and bruise. I went to lunch with a dainty coworker today and she was scratched and bruised from a mudrun she did last weekend. I had a bruise on my own arm from sex with a civilian for the last couple of weeks. I didn't even know I had it until I saw it in the mirror.

Unless they look like they just survived a night with Jason Voorhees I don't question it.
Speaking of bruises. What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, you told the Bitch twice already. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Lol..probably not funny to the ladies but funny to me!
My knees are always bruised cause sometimes I whack myself on the knee when I serve or doing a slice. Originally Posted by samantha thom
When i see bruised knees, I think doggie
Speaking of bruises. What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing, you told the Bitch twice already. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
I knew a girl with one eye.

Her Parrot was a real dick.
When i see bruised knees, I think doggie Originally Posted by Jarvis
I hear ya. Man I had some bad carpet burn the other day. And that shit hurts!
I always have bruises on my legs. I just bruise very easily. Thin vein walls. I usually don't even know where they come from...corner of my desk is main culprit.
I got up from my knees a few hours ago and I ramed my knee right into the bed frame. There's going to be a bruise tomorrow.
I also dropped my iPad on my foot earlier...
Plus one.
That's what I call a floor girl lol