Smokin' hot photos

Ummm that just did it... I am done for the night. Originally Posted by ElamEno
LOL you're welcome
Damn guys... I never noticed the shoes or the tie before. Originally Posted by ElamEno
Kind of hard to miss the tie, since it is in the way lol

Ari, I've always found pictures of a woman's back to be incredibly sensual. Think the scene from "As good as it gets" where Helen Hunt is sitting by the tub, hair tied up in a careless knot, her towel pooled around her waist, showing the graceful curve of her back. Incredibly sexy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgoCYFNTWaY

It doesn't get any more sensual than at 0:39!

"You're why cavemen chiseled on walls" - one of the best lines ever!
Actually there is a story behind a shoe....
Let's just say it was very well traveled.... Originally Posted by malwoody

Yes Ari and her sexy shoes...I played a small part in one of those shoe tales (actually it was my Maid services, lol)....but I was not a chaupracaba who hid or kept any shoe of Ari, lol

Hey Ari, just be yourself in your photo shoot....I'm sure it will be awesome!!!
"You're why cavemen chiseled on walls" - one of the best lines ever! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
"You make me want to be a better man."
"You make me want to be a better man." Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Coming from ANYONE but Jack Nicholson that would have been the ultimate cheesiest line ever, but he pulled it off the way only he could lol
"You make me want to be a better man."

Coming from ANYONE but Jack Nicholson that would have been the ultimate cheesiest line ever, but he pulled it off the way only he could lol Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Lol, he did have a way of saying it, didnt he....
You must highlight those big beautiful naturals, using some of your sexy bras or using just your hands. How about another set of hands cupping them, someone not in the picture other than their hands
  • cynic
  • 01-24-2013, 09:43 AM
You must highlight those big beautiful naturals, using some of your sexy bras or using just your hands. How about another set of hands cupping them, someone not in the picture other than their hands Originally Posted by Johnny4455
My hands are available for a photo shoot, if you decide to go with this option.
A picture of you kissing another woman's neck, with her shirt unbuttoned, and your hand fondling her inside her shirt, through which we can see her erect nipples.
I love pictures of beautiful women wearing a pearl necklace.

I just happen to have one that I'd love to give you for the photo shoot!
Yes,the curve of a woman's back,I agree Sins......and I find black&whites quite erotic.
Nice Pics ....
I love all the hot shoes you wear for your photos..... Originally Posted by Fastcar
I have a shoe fetish in which some can't help but succomb.
Thanks for all of the input and I'm sorry for my delayed response. I have had to take some time to deal with family illness. All is well. Will post new photos sometime in the near future.
If it's not to late, maybe something like this but bent over more and pushing/rolling the stocking down with both hands instead of pulling it up...... very hot and you definitely have the ass for it!