How do married hobbyists discretely pay providers?

She asks what happened to the money in the account, I say "I had to pay bills and run OTHER errands. No more questions after that.
Having separate accounts is a must. Not having a nosey wife helps, too. We each have our own accounts... she does with hers what she wants, and doesn't question what I do with mine, provided the bills get paid. If you're having to hide money withdrawn from a shared account, I'm going out on a limb and say that you'll be caught soon. You might as well set up appointments from your home phone.
I have a wife that is starting to watch large ATM withdrawals. Originally Posted by Live2eatpussy
The red emphasis is to wave that flag. If she's starting, she's likely suspicious and you either need to (A) lay low for several months, or (B) sit down and talk to her about your hobby and move on.

If a wife is being openly nosy, you can bet she's digging deeper and most women are way smarter than we are - you will get caught.

Feel free to PM if you want my path thru (B) above.
Setup a seperate account and direct a portion of your paycheck there. Use a bank account that you can use your work address as the mailing address. If she asks how much you make and tries to reconcile, say a portion goes to lunch around, kids college fund, or taxes....you bring up taxes they never question it...just make sure you have a tax accountant who does your taxes and she never wants to go through dime by dime, they usually never do, and just attribute to taxes....high tax excuse is my gift....
Wow, lots of help, thanks some good advice. Actually I make a good amount and she buys what she wants. Perhaps that's why she's been questioning only for all this time and not going further. Plus I thinking of starting own business just really didn't make business sense but perhaps it can serve "another" purpose.

Although I am worry about that "red flag". I actually try and lay low for a time but always Break Down.
Oh, at this point I am still mostly cash, (with only occasional gift cards purchased with credit card for a few willing providers at places I spend money already at anyway). The problem is that each time I get out cash wife asks for details. am looking for any alternatives . Originally Posted by Live2eatpussy
Just tell the wife you are going to rent some pussy.

That's awesome THN! I wonder if I can pull that off.

I actually already do something like that... When she asks I say I bought a technical book b/c those are expensive. It's just that almost 5-8 years of that explanation I need something fresh! She may be catching on! Originally Posted by Live2eatpussy
I do not thinck you can pull it off. Get your wife to give you back your balls if she is done playing with them.
Become an uber driver dude. About 4 to 5 rides and you are solid. She wont be the wiser if you keep your credentials hidden. I know a guy who does this to support his betting habit. You get the jist
I have a wife that is starting to watch large ATM withdrawals. Originally Posted by Live2eatpussy
Since she's watching for large ones just make smaller ones and start to wallet bank them. $20 here, $50 there will add up quick. Be patient though. Wallet bank a good sum before indulging. Just make sure she doesn't find your cash stash.
Since she's watching for large ones just make smaller ones and start to wallet bank them. $20 here, $50 there will add up quick. Be patient though. Wallet bank a good sum before indulging. Just make sure she doesn't find your cash stash. Originally Posted by Hercules
This is what I did when I hobbied frequently. I would take out $40-$60 whenever I took a trip to the grocery store, the hardware store, etc.

I made a lot of trips to the grocery store and hardware store.
This is what I did when I hobbied frequently. I would take out $40-$60 whenever I took a trip to the grocery store, the hardware store, etc.

I made a lot of trips to the grocery store and hardware store. Originally Posted by TinMan
Haha. I bet you made it look like you were all put out by it too, like, "no no (sigh), I'll go."

Or were you pouring milk down the sink when no one was looking?
Haha. I bet you made it look like you were all put out by it too, like, "no no (sigh), I'll go."

Or were you pouring milk down the sink when no one was looking? Originally Posted by THN
No, but I sure did have to cook a lot!

I just realized something. Maybe it wasn't my craftiness that allowed me to get away with it. Maybe it was the frequent cooking and things getting fixed around the house that caused her to think, "if it ain't broke..."

The SO may wish I'd start seeing a lot of hookers again. Much more got done around the house when I did.
I was originally seeing a therapist. I just switched to seeing providers instead.
There are 2 benefits to this. Therapist didn't have permission to share with the SO my info. And if asked where I was going, I would say I had a therapy session.
The providers solved my mental issues better than the therapist and the funds were accounted for.
I'm single now, so it's not an issue any more.
  • DSK
  • 07-06-2016, 08:04 AM
I was originally seeing a therapist. I just switched to seeing providers instead.
There are 2 benefits to this. Therapist didn't have permission to share with the SO my info. And if asked where I was going, I would say I had a therapy session.
The providers solved my mental issues better than the therapist and the funds were accounted for.
I'm single now, so it's not an issue any more. Originally Posted by micktoz
That is actually a good idea. Say you are going to the therapist and paying cash. The therapist cannot even admit they see you, more or less.

Then, when you have an argument with your wife, say, well, the therapist thought I needed to reconcile my internal conflicts via a hobby, then pretend to go play poker at a local joint, take lessons, etc.
LMAO. Ya,ll are a lot nicer than the ansers in the Houston thread.

Well, except for pyramider
Seperate accounts. That's the only way.