First week at eccie - very difficult!

Call these fuckers out. They're the reasons why bb mongering is as bad as it is on this board.

It goes without saying not to give in to these fucks. I mean, it's not like you'd know who they bb'd the day before bb'ing you or anything.
Ultimately, it is your choice what to do. No one can force you to do what you don't want to do.
Be safe. Don't go out to the places that you don't feel secure.
Since you are new, men could say that, it is normal to do such risky things. But be safe and secure.

Again, it is you who should define what to offer. And be firm on that.

And don't worry about the bad reviews. As long as there is a good reason that you could explain, everyone understands.

Take care and play safe.
If the guys whom threatened bad reviews contacted you through pm PUT THEIR NAMES OUT RIGHT HERE. Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I agree.

However, make sure you identify them by the method they contacted you. Any moron could text you saying "hey I'm ___ from ECCIE". Unless they verify with a private message from their account, you never know who you're talking to.

Also, if disclosing phone numbers from calls or texts, you cannot disclose all 10 digits, I recommend you mask out a few of them.
You're complaining but didn't state if you indeed provide bareback service. I will assume you do.

Reality - many of the girls here you're using for references are barebacking on the down low so blame the other ladies for encouraging this behavior. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
NORMALLY i'd call this guy out as a creeper, but you need to answer his question first........either you do or you don't......simple as that....and your answer will cull the creeps asking.......bbbj? stripper slide? bbfs??...........
  • HDnTX
  • 05-06-2016, 05:18 AM
Just block the ass holes number. They will go away and the good guys here will treat you right. There plenty of both types here.
I agree of course, but my concern is when I'm screening someone and they ask for bareback or BBBJ or CIM and on and on that they might be law enforcement.

Btw, I'm right now being harassed in texts to my phone from someone who won't tell me who they are but who say that they have many reviews. In the text from a moment ago (the person has been texting non-stop) I was told that I sold my body and that my parents must be proud. Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
If a guy posts a false review, make a post in Coed saying you never saw the guy...even if the review is favorable. Make one post about it, and leave it alone; don't respond if he insists he saw you.

Get a Showcase up with your stated rules. Don't post your phone number until you've screened the guy for a confirmed appointment.

The only way to identify a guy's handle here is through ECCIE PMs. Any guy can text you saying he is so and so...DONT BELIEVE IT without him confirming through an ECCIE PM.

Good luck to you. This is a hard business.
Around here BBBJ is pretty normal and considered GFE. SOME, like me consider CBJ a deal breaker. So, if this is the question, maybe answering it is good.

If it's the other, then change your number.

IJS
If a guy posts a false review, make a post in Coed saying you never saw the guy...even if the review is favorable. Make one post about it, and leave it alone; don't respond if he insists he saw you.

Get a Showcase up with your stated rules. Don't post your phone number until you've screened the guy for a confirmed appointment.

The only way to identify a guy's handle here is through ECCIE PMs. Any guy can text you saying he is so and so...DONT BELIEVE IT without him confirming through an ECCIE PM.

Good luck to you. This is a hard business. Originally Posted by Prolongus
That's why I like the idea of not publishing a phone number OR an email address. Give 'em that info after they have made initial contact through PM.
Man I forgot how bad it sucks to be new. I dare those idiots to try that with me. You'll be ok. Just hang on tight and do NOT trust anyone.
has anyone asked you yet if you do strap on play?
The first week on any job is tough. Imagine the first week working at McDonald's. I bet u stop craving fries.

I bet the sex industry is tougher than most.

And I remember that people complaining about the first week of work usually dont stay in the job.

So great to see you around, hopefully you find something easier soon, and good luck!
Sad but true.....you're new to ECCIE and the predators POUNCE!!!! Stick to p411 only for awhile.....you'll be just fine
Call these fuckers out in the ladies area. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
FTFY. Does nothing good for her to blast them here like that. What good comes from someone calling out Joe Blow for wanting to fuck without a condom here in Co-Ed? Or do you want her to put in the alerts section as if that's something alert-worthy?

Oh wait, OP already did that. Heh
You've gotten lots of good advice, nothing to add, but I'd like to reinforce that you are the boss.
It's your body and mind and up to you to take care of you.
Pay special attention to the ladies that offer advice, they all were new at one time. If nothing else, it's always good to know you're not the only one.

I agree with outing the chicken shit bastards that try to bully you into going outside your boundaries.
Be sure and be accurate. As previously stated, any knucklehead can text/call/email claiming to be Joeicky. If you do out good old Joe, make it crystal clear he claimed to be Joe.

As far as questions re your services and boundaries, it never hurts to state up front what you absolutely will not do, bbfs, cim, cie (cum in ear), etc. Most of us will not hassle you about it.
Don't be offended though, if I ask that you keep me in mind if you relent on the cie thing. Take it as a compliment on those sexy little ears.

You'll be fine.
FTFY. Does nothing good for her to blast them here like that. What good comes from someone calling out Joe Blow for wanting to fuck without a condom here in Co-Ed? Or do you want her to put in the alerts section as if that's something alert-worthy?

Oh wait, OP already did that. Heh Originally Posted by FunInDFW
wanting to fuck as nature intended is ok, trying to bully a young lady into it is not.