Help mods keep peace...

Unfortunately, there are those who make it necessary for us to overmoderate the board... and again, those that have thier own agendas that they feel they must air. yes the ignore function will work for you... unfortunately, we do not have the opportunity to use it... Again, we are trying to give you guys, the members, the chance to take this board back in the direction it should go. We will not allow a few people ruin the board for the whole. As i have said before, if you have an issue with us as moderators, take it up with us via pm and dont try being cute and getting in jabs on us in public forums.. it only leads to trying to divide this board into groups or high schoolesque cliques. We are all in this toghether.. its supposed to be fun and not about who has the most posts or whatever your goal is here... Sharing of information, with the chance to meet some really wonderful people as you go along... that is the goal, and as mods, we will moderate those who wish to try and take this board in different directions... Hopefully we are almost back on track and can go back to being in the background.
Cute 1. pretty and dear: a cute baby 2. clever; shrewd.

Me, never, none of the above. But if you think that, mmmm thanks
It's not a jab in any way nor meant to have been one. It was merely advice for anyone that wanted to take it. I stated you do your job well and it's appreciated. Never had an issue with a mod per say that I can remember and I do PM mods over things if needed. Jack can attest I have done so via pm and not in open forum. Like I said the post was advice/opinion on site viewing strategy...nothing more nothing less and nothing "cute" If any offense was taken it wasn't a jab aimed at mods from my end. If I wanted to be "cute" I would have said take your own advice and clairify my statement, reasons and rationale for a post with a PM before putting it in public forum. I'm sure that was taken as sarcastic and it was lol. But it was there for the shot
Not for nothing, but I could not help but mentioning this cause in a way this is slightly related to this thread. But Three of the seven members I have on my Ignore list recently got banned. Coincidence? Perhaps. Ironic how I was saying I edit/silence out people I don't want to hear from due to their history of posting behavior as a proactive method of keeping peace or to as I alluded to "help mods keep the peace" and several have now been silenced (banned) by site moderation. Just saying maybe I was on to something after all or it was just an Ironic twist of fate.
  • Doove
  • 07-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Not for nothing, but I could not help but mentioning this cause in a way this is slightly related to this thread. But Three of the seven members I have on my Ignore list recently got banned. Coincidence? Perhaps. Originally Posted by wlhrgfan
NAH NAH NAH NAHHH. I can't hear you! NAH NAH NAH NAHHH. I can't hear you!!
Doove I think you need to grow up. Let's bring the peace back to this board. Just my 2 pennies. ED
Not for nothing, but I could not help but mentioning this cause in a way this is slightly related to this thread. But Three of the seven members I have on my Ignore list recently got banned. Coincidence? Perhaps. Ironic how I was saying I edit/silence out people I don't want to hear from due to their history of posting behavior as a proactive method of keeping peace or to as I alluded to "help mods keep the peace" and several have now been silenced (banned) by site moderation. Just saying maybe I was on to something after all or it was just an Ironic twist of fate. Originally Posted by wlhrgfan
soon we can all sing Kum Bay Ya. its a click me
  • Niktu
  • 07-24-2010, 01:47 PM
NAH NAH NAH NAHHH. I can't hear you! NAH NAH NAH NAHHH. I can't hear you!! Originally Posted by Doove

For what it's worth Doove I sometimes find your posts abrasive (maybe intentionally or maybe I miss the sarcasm) but well reasoned. Maybe I'm naive but I think they bring a useful contrariness and realistic opinion.

Unfortunately this post is not up to that standard.
Unfortunately offshore I could not bring myself to click it...Nuns are off my Fetish list LOL...EWWWWWWW!!!
  • Doove
  • 07-24-2010, 11:32 PM
Unfortunately this post is not up to that standard. Originally Posted by Niktu
I know. Just got a bit annoyed at WLHRG for his 4th (or was it 5th?) post bragging about his disrespect for posters with differing opinions by putting them on 'ignore'.
  • m2244
  • 07-25-2010, 01:54 AM
okay everyone....I dont see any other providers writing in this post...and im sure they may chime in after my post...but everyone keeps wondering why we are dissapearing and why theyre are problems....this is why..I have been in every aspect of this and, not until now have I ever thought about completely stopping and just putting this all behind me...and its because of this drama there is no reason for drama...the fact a bunch of MEN are getting upset about a few posters that cant keep their unwanted comments to themselves is scary.....you guys being confident about this as well as us is what keeps this spinning....we should all be grown up enough here to realize that its called a mental ignore.... we don't need a button in a computer to ignore someone...just who cares...if someone says something " uncalled for" leave it at that and move on... my personal opinion is that every time something about other posters or like ill say again 'uncalled for" posts are added stop them....close them....no one can comment and start anymore problems....lets just all get along. This is fun lets keep it fun and leave it at that ....and not to mention boys....but have you ever received a text and it starts a conflict because we read into it the wrong way, and don't realize you cant see a persons emotions based on a phone....same concept...some people have a sarcastic personality and some are genuine you can never tell until an in person encounter takes place......please keep the pc guys....before we loose some more amazing providers...