Corona virus impact on clubs?

Thanks for the invite homie
I just want to remind you all that fight club rules still apply.

We'll contact you when we decide that you're in, not the other way around. And again, fight club rules definitely apply.
  • BLM69
  • 03-15-2020, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the invite, hope it's as good as the other private forum
I tell you this if you are old or sickly you should stay away from clubs an working ladies just thank about all the people there coming in contact with an most people show no signs of having the virus . but thanks for the invite I'll check it out
I think otc fun will be a growing trend. Obviously you don’t see many reviews in this section and unfortunately the reviews that are left on this board can still draw too much attention

Honestly I thought strip clubs sucked until I recently visited one
I believe the county or city will close the clubs any day now. Pure speculation on my part.
Oh man, what do I have to do to get an invite!?
I believe the county or city will close the clubs any day now. Pure speculation on my part. Originally Posted by TomCollins
The CDC is out with a recommendation to suspend gatherings of 50 or more. That would close BDD for sure, if anyone takes a notion to enforce it.
  • motor
  • 03-15-2020, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the invite. Please make sure the conspiracy theorist with their custom made foil hats are keep out.
Oh man, what do I have to do to get an invite!? Originally Posted by gfealltheway
We're currently looking at all the prospective candidates for the next round of golden tickets. Be patient.
Dallas County Officials have openly said they are considering mandatory bar and restaurant closings. could happen in the next 2-3 days.

I was ticketed for a concert this Saturday, that is postponed.. probably more on the way.
Well I’m sure the strippers would still like to dance. They just need a place. Actually they should take a break and you know realize more.
Went to BDD last Friday night but I didn't see any of the girls who I would like to OTC with. I think a lot of the "good ones" are taking a couple of weeks off.
Went to BDD last Friday night but I didn't see any of the girls who I would like to OTC with. I think a lot of the "good ones" are taking a couple of weeks off. Originally Posted by gleeb76
To do what? Hustle their regulars?
DALLAS did it, All Bars, Clubs and Lounges ordered to close tonight at 11:59pm today.