Take the Mensa workout test.

I scored 60%. Not too bad for trying to get to sleep at 4am. The word ones I skipped. I suck at those. Got a few wrong. I wish I had gotten oyt of bed to get a pen and paper for the typist and the midnight questions. Cool quiz. gnite
In grade school there was only one person faster than me, in high school I stopped caring about high fast I was, in the navy I was always in the top 5% of my command Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
..as if there could be any other answer.

I scored 60%. Not too bad for trying to get to sleep at 4am. The word ones I skipped. I suck at those. Got a few wrong. I wish I had gotten oyt of bed to get a pen and paper for the typist and the midnight questions. Cool quiz. gnite Originally Posted by thathottnurse
welcome back.
Thanks

So does that test change periodically? Id like to try again when I'm not half asleep but I want a different set of questions so its fair.
Thanks

So does that test change periodically? Id like to try again when I'm not half asleep but I want a different set of questions so its fair. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Probably every Mensa test would be similar. To me the test measures left brain thinking (logical, analytical, and objective) more so than right brain thinking (intuitive, thoughtful, subjective), if you subscribe to left brain/right brain theory. I did fairly well on the test but I consider myself to be fairly logical, analytical, and objective. When it comes to creativity and emotions, I consider myself terrible.
I've taken a few scientific personality and intelligence assessment tests and consistently fall smack dab in the middle between left/right, type a/b, analytical/creative, logic/emotion, etc...from what I have been told that is very rare (like <5% or so of the subjects who have ever been tested). I really like that about myself. Lol
I've taken a few scientific personality and intelligence assessment tests and consistently fall smack dab in the middle between left/right, type a/b, analytical/creative, logic/emotion, etc...from what I have been told that is very rare (like <5% or so of the subjects who have ever been tested). I really like that about myself. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
There is even more to like about you! I can think of a couple things!

Bring it!
There is even more to like about you! I can think of a couple things!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I had that same thought COG
Sounds like a threesome CC COG and their nurse.
---
Too fucking funny....and in a thread on Mensa....

TrannyTim loves to dress up in his gingham dress and play schoolmarm; correcting spelling, typos and grammar of others.....

Hey Mr. mensa, the correct word is bated (a variation of abate: to diminish or become reduced). Bait and bate are homophones (no, not fear of talking to gays on the phone), a word identical with another in pronunciation, but differing from it in spelling and meaning. Originally Posted by doggie83
I am waiting for Admiral Dunce to tell us his score......with baited breath. ...l. Originally Posted by timpage
Hey TrannyTim, why are you such a fucking loser ?

Enquiring minds want to know.
Chickenshits..
I didn't take the whole test; about 1/2 of the questions in a few minutes of time.....88%.
I didn't take the whole test; about 1/2 of the questions in a few minutes of time.....88%. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I try to avoid saying anyone is full of shit, but as I had tried the test twice I was curious how the results you claim could have been obtained. So I took the test again, fully remembering the answers, and correctly answered half of them in just a couple minutes time. I then hit grade and I got 50%.

Sometimes you can't avoid doing what you don't want to do. I don't doubt you could achieve an 88% sir, but to get that result by doing about half in a couple minutes is a bullshit claim.