Last Night I had a guy ...

Ask spacey69 he was done in 20 seconds yesterday I'm seeing him later tonight geez..it's possible Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

If I were that guy, I'd be pissed you putting out something personal like that in an open forum.

Sorry dude, she busted you out............in a couple of ways. LOL.

(Good Job BLM69 on that catch.)

My BS meter is on high alert anytime the OP speaks, you posted the thread at 4:36 telling us about the texts, your screenshot shows the fake text came in 10mins later?Please explain that one...... Originally Posted by BLM69
Easily explained if she snapped the screenshot the day prior to posting.
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
+1
That's ridiculous, or just a really bad case of premature ejaculation.
SMDH
No she DIDN'T!!!!
OK everyone, let's all play nice.
I for one am inclined to believe ms Venus assertion under certain conditions. I am willing to put my wallet where her mouth is. Wait. I’m asking OP to put her money where her mouth is. Wait. Put my money maker in her mouth. No that’s not right either. Let’s look at a straight non-compensable test of OPs claim.

I’m willing to volunteer based on 60 seconds but Alyssa and Moxie have to be the time keeper and judge. No that’s not right either because I might not make the 60 seconds.

It takes me back to the GSOE in the 90s when I was placed on stage with 3 dancers due to my pending victuals or conjugal. Had to take care of bidness later that night. But I digress? Undress? Regress?

Maybe some one can set the odds and stage the event such that a portion of the house’s take compensates OP, time keeper, and judge. However if TK and J are sans clothes I might not make it. And if they participate in any way by licking caressing or putting their breastulas in my mouth then I might fail. Of course a number of days of no nutting will also tip the odds in favor of OP.

However, 20 seconds? No way unless the alleged recipient was 18 and or just released from prison. Or chicken pot treehouse..🤣
Ugh let's get back to the thread please..

Has anyone ever sent you a text letting you know they have an STD prior to playtime to find out if it's still okay to play?

I think it was odd yet sweet of him to warn me , getting HERPES would have sucked!
Especially since you caint get it from BBBJ...