Meanwhile......

Even JD Vance took a walk back after spreading rumors about people eating cats and dogs.

I'm confident that Ms.Flair will also be issuing a retraction of "information" he shared about this debunked rumor
sure lets get backk

to the reporting of rapes by

"assylum seekers/ motor voters"
Border crashers from shithole Venezuela are not taking over apartment complexes in Aurora Colorado and even if they are the white imperialist slave holders deserve it for not being people of color or transvestites.

Plus Venezuelaphobia is hateful and racist.

Now pardon me while I go pay to fuck some fat black whore.
Please review her for brasil. He luvs discoverin new talent.

Please review her for brasil. He luvs discoverin new talent.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Talent lol
I never thought I would post something from a Christian conservative, but this one deserves a read.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...56c72a04&ei=23
I never thought I would post something from a Christian conservative, but this one deserves a read.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...56c72a04&ei=23 Originally Posted by brasil
Nice. Russell Moore actually has a brain. And morals. I'm a borderline atheist. But have a shit ton of respect for people who live the life legit. Put themselves out there a bit, maybe have negative impacts on their life because of it. The only thing worse than pretend haters is...pretend religious acolytes.

(but hey...brasil...did NBT put you on to some new AA pussy or not? Dyin ta know)

• clmc
  • 09-14-2024, 05:01 PM
...(but hey...brasil...did NBT put you on to some new AA pussy or not? Dyin ta know)
Originally Posted by rooster
Don't believe NBT is onto funnels as PM would say, he's always knocking em.
Nice. Russell Moore actually has a brain. And morals. I'm a borderline atheist. But have a shit ton of respect for people who live the life legit. Put themselves out there a bit, maybe have negative impacts on their life because of it. The only thing worse than pretend haters is...pretend religious acolytes.

(but hey...brasil...did NBT put you on to some new AA pussy or not? Dyin ta know)

. Originally Posted by rooster
Fuck, Rooster! I had to take NBT off my Ignore list just to find out what the fuck you were talking about! It was not worth the bother. Now I have to go through the trouble to put him back on Ignore.
All you have to read s the first three sentences to know that's not worth reading the rest.

Talk about sensationalizing, this rhetoric is saying they are savages and Voodoo occultists that might be worshipping the devil?

Fucking rediculous.

And Brasil as for calling me Trump occultist on the other page, I can't stand Trump, but his policies are much better than what the other side has been doing for the last 4 years.

The only benefit to Kamala's policies that she's talked about so far is that they will never pass.
All you have to read s the first three sentences to know that's not worth reading the rest.

Talk about sensationalizing, this rhetoric is saying they are savages and Voodoo occultists that might be worshipping the devil?

Fucking rediculous.

And Brasil as for calling me Trump occultist on the other page, I can't stand Trump, but his policies are much better than what the other side has been doing for the last 4 years.

The only benefit to Kamala's policies that she's talked about so far is that they will never pass. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
Trump's policies:

1. Accept the results of an election, only if you win.
2. Gut the Civil Service.
3. Sell Ukraine down the river.
4. Make it harder to vote.
Etc.
You get the picture.
Trump's policies:

1. Accept the results of an election, only if you win.
2. Gut the Civil Service.
3. Sell Ukraine down the river.
4. Make it harder to vote.
Etc.
You get the picture. Originally Posted by brasil
in my best flare4...

WRONG
Keep getting your news from MSNBC and ABC. If you do some study of your own, we won't have anything to make fun of you for anymore.
Keep getting your news from MSNBC and ABC. If you do some study of your own, we won't have anything to make fun of you for anymore. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
You're correct.

The member of the shithead democrat party cult actually revealed his inane priorities as well.

Ukraine? lol.

Elect that grotesque bitch and we'll be paying X 40 billion or so to reconstruct that sithole after Russia turns it into a parking lot.

Voting rights?

Sorry we don't need illegal invaders, non-citizens, or incarcerated felon scumbags voting.

Civil service aka deep state?

The most overpaid individuals in American society who have simultaneously assumed control of the interpretation and execution of public policy, based upon how they feel politically.

Accepting the results of an election?

See Hillary Clitoris, that fat piece of shit Stacey Abrams, among many others.

What we really need are transvestite rights, non-competitive corporate taxation, civil disobedience, racial divisiveness, the dismantling of the armed forces, villainization of the police, etc.

Thank you.

Fucking rediculous...
Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
I assume you are referring to the MSN article brasil linked to (actually, it is an article by the Atlantic).

You are misrepresenting, trying to discredit. Maybe because....you only read the first three sentences? If so, you missed the entire point. But I'm guessin you made up yer mind in advance that you wanted no part of trying to actually understand it.

Ya mighta started out with looking into who Russell Moore is. Like I said, I'm a borderline atheist. The only reason I'm not a full on atheist is because I am well aware that I know barely anything about how the world really works (though I often pretend that I do on here!)

But just because I am not a "believer" does not mean I am a dis-respecter. Russell Moore seems pretty legit to me. He has a very interesting history, and much of it is controversial. He is a generally Conservative Christian who believes in religious liberty and treating everyone with respect and dignity.

With that background...let's have a li'l look at yer academic disqualification of his latest work....

Your summary: "Talk about sensationalizing, this rhetoric is saying they are savages and Voodoo occultists...?"

Russell Moore's sentence: "The rhetoric EVOKES racist tropes about savages...." (emphasis mine)

And he's right. This "cat" bullshit is a decades old racist lie used on other immigrants, especially the Chinese. But it's been recycled here. As for the angle about voodoo and Satan worship...that has been a common negative characterization of Haitians and has a ton of history. And his concern is that these latest lies risk reminding people of all of the others. That it will rejuvenate or "evoke" those ideas. Which that group of people does not fucking need (or deserve) right now, fer sure.

So again, you missed the point by being so dismissive. Which is much more fun, fer sure! But it gives you no credibility whatsoever when you then go on later to say things like "Keep getting your news from MSNBC and ABC. If you do some study of your own, we won't have anything to make fun of you for anymore."

So I beg you...please continue to NOT do study of your own. It will be enjoyable to make further fun of you.