Encounter: Ok session, massage was damn good!

• HAAO
  • 09-12-2024, 08:41 AM
100% Ai, she offered for me pay more but yeah I had to pass. She wanted me to cash app her
She might be real, but im staying away from any Ad with AI pictures
Is she hot? Or at least doesnt look older than pics?
Definitely AI photos, same with the hand holding the bike.
Not my cup of tea...pass.
The background is a dead giveaway for AI. Glad these tools are still not that refined.

Besides hands, her bellybutton goes from inny to outie in some, her bottle and backpack are at wrong angles etc.

Each one of those backgrounds has the exact same aesthetic. A generic looking place that could be any country and is blurred on one side.

I'm not a photographer but I know there's a term for that when you capture the background but can blur some of the edges in order to draw the viewer in to the main centerpoint of focus.

Glad someone finally reviewed her though. I have been spending hours trying to learn more about AI deepfake verification methods after not getting any hits on these pics and noticing all the traits of AI.

This was the big one for me: https://www.rubrankings.com/files/08...198_large.webp

Like what city is that? There's elements of multiple cities there, no branding on any building and the railing is fake.

LADIES, STEP AWAY FROM THE AI. IT IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
"I'm not a photographer but I know there's a term for that when you capture the background but can blur some of the edges in order to draw the viewer in to the main centerpoint of focus"

Depth of field