Traffic stop at 7 Star

Became a member 2 days ago and this is the first post? Something doesn't add up. Me thinks someone has an axe to grind with the establishment.
A couple of mongers in this forum
have said they were on the
massage table when the PD busted
in and started arresting people.

If you're not dick deep in
Asian punani when the door
swings open they will just
ask you to leave with no
refund.

Its a heart-stopping scenario,
but thankfully the mongers arent
the primary target in an
AMP/Spa Raid/Shut Down.

A 30 minute pullover is definite
harrasment but standing up to the
cops is not smart whenever they
see you pull out of an AMP parking
lot.

Thanks for the heads-up. Originally Posted by naughty4u1976

My experience, a couple of years ago:

I was just getting dressed when they came in. They knocked vigorously on the door to the room I was in, so I sped up my dressing and shot out of there as fast as I could. They checked my ID and then let me go. There was another gent who walked in right before I did and I think that's who they were after.
Became a member 2 days ago and this is the first post? Something doesn't add up. Me thinks someone has an axe to grind with the establishment. Originally Posted by Demolition
Take what you want from the post.

There are many out there who follows posts for recommendations and safety measures without accounts. I was one of those people until I encountered unnecessary harassment. Figured it would do y’all some good to have additional information to keep in mind.

Don’t know why some people would wants to discredit the ones who are also looking out for fellow mongers. We’re all here to learn from each other’s experiences, good or bad.
I was on the table during a raid waaaay back in 2010, the old China Rose place on Hillcrest. Ended up closing the place down. My session hadn’t started yet though. Cops questioned me briefly, not asking me anything about extras or anything. Scared the crap out of me but it was clear that the mongers were not the target of the raid. Just stay calm and you’ll be fine. Originally Posted by macman68
I hope that’s still the case with new laws in place. I’ll keep your advice in mind if I ever find myself in that situation.