ANY SUGESTIONS FOR A BBW

Just be yourself. Sometimes I want skinny with a AA chest at other times a BBW is what I must have. What I don't want is to be surprised. Be true to you and those who seek you will be thrilled.
Be confident and work what you got!!!! Provide great service, cleanliness, promptness and you will be fine.
i am still fairly new to this. i am hoping for some kind and helpfull sugestions. i know and understand this is a slow time in the hobby world, but i am also concerned about how to build my clientel. i am a bbw and was wondering how to market that. i thought i was doing ok, but have noticed that my return clientel is not where i would like it to be. so i guess what im saying or asking is their any suggestions or hints of the bbw traid that another bbw could offer to me. i am oppen to other sites, boards, marketing stratagies or anything else you can give me. i would love to hear from the guys as well. i am also looking for another bbw to posibly do doubles with as well. any and all advice and tips are mush appretiated. xoxo Originally Posted by missblue
In fact I get a lot more calls than many of the petite girls here in colorado where I work!

It's all about your CONFIDENCE & SERVICE! Act like u KNOW your sexy & you will be, provide good service & they WILL come back!

Good luck to you!
Hello. From this guy's point of view, I personally like someone's attitude and demeanor. A great attitude trumps body style any day of the week. I always come back to people who are comfortable in their own skin and happy just being themselves. Lastly, I love a lady who smiles and is happy - that's why I return to the same people time and again. Thanks for listening to my 2-cents worth.
Sincerely, ---PK
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2012, 10:19 AM
In fact I get a lot more calls than many of the petite girls here in colorado where I work!

It's all about your CONFIDENCE & SERVICE! Act like u KNOW your sexy & you will be, provide good service & they WILL come back!

Good luck to you! Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes
You get more calls? DUH! Look at those great assets you have girl

You're my type of BBW, maybe you can visit us sometime
I will be in Dallas Sunday 23rd: p
Miss Blue, I sent you a PM a few days ago and I hope my advice helped you. I know several girls who are skinny, tiny 20-somethings and a few of them just hate me. They have it in their heads that skinny and young is best and they can't figure out how I'm busier than they are. After all, I'm 47 and fat. According to their logic, they should have my business and I should be begging for nickles on the street. I've even been accused of calling clients and asking for appointments. Can you imagine that?

Many of those foolish girls think that a client should feel grateful just to be in their presence and they should tip heavily for it too. Really. The way I see it though, clients read about my best, they pay for it in anticipation of my best and that's what I'm going to give them. I treat every one of them like they are the most important client I have because well, they are. I don't care if they wear their name on the back of a jersey or across their front shirt pocket.

Just figure out what you do best, always keep a good attitude and knock it out of the park, every time. You'll be fine. It's just slow for a lot of people right now.