Scandalous Women...You Would Do

Cleopatra, Helen of Troy, Lady Godiva, Joan of Arc, Marie Antoninette, Mata Hari, Ma Barker, Bonnie Parker, Calamity Jane, Heidi Fleiss, Monica Lewinski, Rachel Uchitel???..Who’d be first on your list?

Setty (SouthSide) Originally Posted by setman
I'm too easily manipulated for any of these scandalous women...or any others mentioned in this thread.
Angelina Jolie.

Brittany Spears.

Superhead aka Karrine Steffans .... wrote a book about her indiscretions.....eeek!!! Tacky!!! But she is pretty. Imho
Here how about this one, Tanya Harding. Yeah I know she's about 5'1" and 170 lbs these days, but if ya want a real scandolous skank she's the poster child for that.
Here how about this one, Tanya Harding. Yeah I know she's about 5'1" and 170 lbs these days, but if ya want a real scandolous skank she's the poster child for that. Originally Posted by acp5762

Yea make her cum or she will beat your ass
"I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure."

Mae West (1893-1980)

Yea make her cum or she will beat your ass Originally Posted by burkalini
Yeah thats right after her skating career she took up boxing. I never realized she was only 5'1 though.
An entire generation of Women were agast at her husband stealing talents, but lord, she looked good
J LO, lady gaga, katie perry, rhianna and superhead karrine
I'd go lesbian for Angelina Jolie.
Rhianna is not scandalous yet. Give her about five more years......Ahehehe. But I would still do her......she is hot.

J LO, lady gaga, katie perry, rhianna and superhead karrine Originally Posted by windowshopper

+1

I'd go lesbian for Angelina Jolie. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Mae West was AWESOME!
What about that gal that cut off her husbands dick. All you would hear is " baby its all good why don't you go to sleep now as she was sharpening her knife on a grinding wheel. Now Mae West could of put the entire roster of the Minnesota Vikings in a coma. How about Madonna in her heyday. A true spinning hottie.
Jenny DeMilo!!!
Jenny DeMilo!!! Originally Posted by LynetteMarie
I love her!
How about all of the above lol. I will throw Loredana Ferriolo's name in for someone who was scandalous that I would do