• 03-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Actually I was thinking more along this line

Or this...

Or even this...

Though I don't have the beard. :-)
  • onei
  • 03-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Here's a one more...

The best part of summer for me is all the women in flip flops, wedges, and sandals, Just going to HEB or Target on a Sunday afternoon during summertime is almost "euphoric" for me.
What is your favorite part of the summer?
Originally Posted by Daddys Girl

Blow jobs
Getting on my bike and hitting the open road. Sometimes it takes two tanks to properly clear my head. :-) Originally Posted by onei
Me too!! Only difference is my bike is the kind you have to pedal. I've been limited to shorter rides over the winter due to weather, many of which have been indoors. Can't wait to hit the road for a nice 3-hour+ ride.
What is your favorite part of the summer?

I love the fact that I can wear my sun dresses to show off my tanned skin that I have been working all winter long on..
What is yours? Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
You had me at "Summer dress" -- knowing there was nothing underneath
You had me at "Summer dress" -- knowing there was nothing underneath Originally Posted by Metal Smith
What he said....
free concerts in Zilker! hippie hollow, barton springs, hamiltons pool, ahhhhh summer!
I like have sex with sweaty girls in sun dresses!
Even better, sex with sweaty girls, in sun dresses on my bike. My oh my!!!
I can wear my cute sexy tennis outfits again without having a pullover, heavy jacket, windbreaker and stupid leggings!!! I love having bare legs. Well, the 130 degrees on the court won't be fun and drenching in sweats won't be either....I'm sure some guys would enjoy watching me playing a tough match in a white tennis dress while I'm really sweaty though.
The lake on my boat.
Picnics on the lake and in the hill country with my sweetie. My sweetie makes the best pie.