Review response and responsibility a repost

• Sami
  • 10-28-2013, 11:11 AM
Great Avatar Jules..
Great Avatar Jules.. Originally Posted by Sami
Thanks hun, hope all is well
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-28-2013, 01:28 PM
And don't forget.... Vintage Kenwood Stereos and Ninja Mormons!

Originally Posted by SD2011

I just asked, OUT LOUD, "How in the fuck did I miss the ninja mormons!!!"....

Then I slapped myself.

DUH.
I have actually seen the ninja Mormons in person lol
The Ninja Morons were captured by a Horse driving a stolen car ...

Shit happens!
DO NOT underestimate mormons! They can school that ass.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uv5W1eFVtSs

If their basketball players can do this, just imagine what their nijas can do!
attempting to bring this back on track....

ok, so MikeyBlue doesnt use the "enter" or "return" key to separate sentences or groups of sentences. is that seriously the only thing one can comment about? if so, suggest it to her privately or in a more helpful manner.

is there anything patently incorrect w/ any of her statements?
i dont think so.
The top question. “How do you do it with that many men?”

I do believe no matter what you decide to do it is as only as good as you make it. It just makes it easier to do when everyone can communicate about it.

I would never do something to just do it or just because someone was there.

Most hobbyists will appreciate the honesty rather than regret wasting $.

YMMV is a given with every provider out there.

GFE and PSE are only used to define activities available.

I personally feel that everyone is entitled to their opinion. ... You take the good with the bad and let your skills and reputation speak for themselves. Originally Posted by MikeyBlue
  • zebra
  • 10-28-2013, 06:09 PM
Mikey,

settle down now darn it! Momma trained you better than to start slinging the gossip didn't she ?

Really Jules? From what I was told u need to become friendly with the Eves family oldest daughter Summer. Thanks for your insightful input it is always appreciated. Originally Posted by MikeyBlue
attempting to bring this back on track....

ok, so MikeyBlue doesnt use the "enter" or "return" key to separate sentences or groups of sentences. is that seriously the only thing one can comment about? if so, suggest it to her privately or in a more helpful manner.

is there anything patently incorrect w/ any of her statements?
i dont think so. Originally Posted by pmdelites
My sarcasm sometimes gets lost in posting i guess I need to remind myself of that more often but like I said before I was not being rude it was a good post just really hard to read especially on my iPhone.

I don't think that warranted what followed but considering the source I'm not surprised at all.

Goodnight
i agree jules sarcasm is sometimes lost in internet posts...but i got it
The Ninja Mormons were captured by a Horse driving a stolen car ...

Shit happens! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
...and the stolen car is playing Vintage 8-tracks on a Vintage Kenwood Stereo!!!
This is the type of mudslinging banter I have been referring to in earlier posts about how childish people can be with the destructive criticism and name calling, usually starting because it is a difference of opinion or, as in this case, some just takes a shot out of nowhere. MikeyBlue, be advised that since you are relatively new on the board as far as your sign up date, you will be told by a few of the all knowing members that your opinions mean nothing because in their eyes, you cannot know anything about the hobby, how it works, what goes on BCD, ect. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
She's not new. Promise.

As for the balance of your diatribe, it's always good to know the ones with thin-skin. Makes the hunting easier.

I'll be seein' you around. Promise....
Did any of you have to fold a piece of cardboard or paper to wedge into the slot with the 8-track to make it work better sometimes?

Mine was a Craig 8-track. Crap by todays standards but back then I loved it!
Jules, the manner in which you replied was not needed, nor was Mikey's comment. However, she did point out a very valuable point that I feel is useful to us men. If I'm not mistaken it did come from one of your reviews? As a huge daty lover myself, I feel it is very useful information. Sure we all have days that stink, but we all should strive to be our best. I do not go to work everyday to accept a pay check and give a sub par performance. As for those of you who commented on Mikey bein g a newbie and should watch her comments...please do your homework, it only makes you look foolish. Anyway of my soap box and I'm quite sure you may find some spelling or punctuation erroes in this run on paragraph, as well. You two kiss and make up.
Guess what everything you read here is not true. A lot of times there are alterior motives for things being written about providers this happens to be one of those cases.

If anyone who is actually interested in seeing me would like to know the real story as to why I am being slandered please feel free to pm me.

I've been a good provider here for a long time and The people who know me personally know this is false. I am hoping others who are considering seeing me will judge me on my 70 something other positive reviews and not one false one. Sure I could have thrown a fit and had my regulars call bullshit but I was really hoping my reputation would speak for itself here.

I do thank you for your concern

Have a wonderful day