Deepest Fantasies/taboo list

Two gorgeous ladies in tiny bikinis oil wrestling, me referee. Girls get turned on, pull me into the fray, strip each other....& have incredibly hot, oily fuckfest!! Any volunteers?
Gang bang.

But I'd never do it. I like fantasizing about it though.
Dressing room hook up, Simply put meeting a lady at the mall or other shopping are and decreatly sneezing off to a dressing room and having a quickie, not chatting, no noise. Lift the skirt and get it done. Or any situation where two sex atticts make eye contact in public and find a place to release energy together.

Still waiting....
Stuff that would never fly here.
Gang bang.

But I'd never do it. I like fantasizing about it though. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Perhaps you could 'accidentally' overbook 2-3 guys, and pretend not to know.

"Oh, no! What are all these big, strong guys doing here...all at the same time...on a day I just happen to be wearing a tiny skirt!!"

Of course the guys would have to be in on it. Surprise near-sword crossing can be disastrous.
Maybe I'll get the stones someday to plan one. But it would be a well organized and supervised set up if I ever did. What you described is way too dangerous for me.
It would all be arranged, with guys you trust...not random weirdos.

Role playing stuff.
Keep talking.... lol

I kid I kid
Maybe I'll get the stones someday to plan one. But it would be a well organized and supervised set up if I ever did. What you described is way too dangerous for me. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Tell you what, THN. I'll arrange it all, but I'll forget to invite the other guys!

Guess I'm too greedy to share.

See you next time I'm in Dallas.
Me on a bed blindfolded...at least 5 guys that I know sexually, come in the room one at a time and do whatever they want with me. While they are in with me, they can not say a word. They each get 5 mins. After they are all done...I get to guess who each guy was and what order they were in. Then we switch it up for round 2.
Me on a bed blindfolded...at least 5 guys that I know sexually, come in the room one at a time and do whatever they want with me. While they are in with me, they can not say a word. They each get 5 mins. After they are all done...I get to guess who each guy was and what order they were in. Then we switch it up for round 2. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
You'd know it was me cuz I couldn't stop at 5 minutes and would have to be dragged away
Me on a bed blindfolded...at least 5 guys that I know sexually, come in the room one at a time and do whatever they want with me. While they are in with me, they can not say a word. They each get 5 mins. After they are all done...I get to guess who each guy was and what order they were in. Then we switch it up for round 2. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
ms foster, that sounds delitefully erotic and fun!!

now i'm sure you are addickted :^}
Not saying a word would be the hard part for me!!! LOL
You guys make me feel boring. My biggest fantasy is that one of my (female) friends drunkenly admits to being a little bi-curious. I tell her I can help her with that - and no one will know. I set a time with a provider that fits what she is attracted to. We go in and I watch the girls for a bit. I then have the provider go down on me and then my friend gets turned on and joins... it's on from there. After it's over we laugh and we aren't uncomfortable. It's our secret and we laugh about when we get drunk. Our secret.
I'd love to wrestle two women at once but not know their intentions are to tire me out, tie me down, then ride me until my dick gets sore.