Restaurants open on Christmas?

Well, what's for supper? Originally Posted by GneissGuy
I guess I could've included that info

Nuglet made an amazing suggestion of the dinner-for-2 meals at Central Market. Which was what I was going to do. But my son informed me that if I wasn't cooking that turkey, he didn't want to eat it (flashback to the smoked situation. Lol)

So...I went BBQ. Picked up a family meal of brisket, 3 sides, and peach cobbler. A can't go wrong meal, that will allow me not to slave over the stove all day.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Alisha ...xoxo
Katz Deli is open on Christmas day, but that's not much of a Christmas feast. Originally Posted by actionman98
Yep, but for the last time. He's closing up according to what he told the American Statesman.. Bankruptcy time for the third and final time.
Well, I'll probably be having chicken and dumplings, Elgin sausage, turkey breast, and some white shoepeg corn.

I'd like to have 140 lbs of 21 year old chocolate, but I don't think she's working tomorrow.

Merry Christmas, y'all.
I eat at Katz's most every on Christmas day. Looks like it will be my last.
Yep, but for the last time. He's closing up according to what he told the American Statesman.. Bankruptcy time for the third and final time. Originally Posted by nuglet

Yeah, I saw that on the news last night...it's kind of sad.