Voyeurs ;)

I do not have a partner. Many do. I do not have investments. Many do. I do not have a 401k. Many do.

Seriously, bashing this thread is mean. Terribly hurtful.
Give a lady a break.

I'm just trying the best I know how on a daily basis. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
Good luck keeping your head above water.
I think it is commendable to try to bring in money when I cannot meet. I have a world to tend to finacially as does everyone else here on this board.

I try to be innovative and nice. I try to keep my priorities straight. I have always tried hard to be a single mom and now a single gramma. I have just me for income. I have just me to tend to family.

Many many people on this board have significant others. To share expenses. To share chores. To share raising kids and financial responsibilities.

I do not have a partner. Many do. I do not have investments. Many do. I do not have a 401k. Many do.

I do what I can on a daily basis.

Give a lady a break.

I'm just trying the best I know how on a daily basis. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
I am sorry that some of these guys harbor such negativity that it spews out of the end of their fingers onto a keyboard with a few keys sticking from past searches. Lol

Much respect to you for what all you have accomplished in this life by being a Care Giver in all aspects. Shame on you guys for being so rude, if it was not for ladies like us you would be unloading by hand!
cip n cia videos sell the best.
I like a sex video that ends with dripping and she pissed he cam in her pussy.

LOL not much to be mad at over ass drippings

hope this helps sales Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That one ain't happening darlin'. Thanks for sharing Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
ummmmm good luck then
I am sorry that some of these guys harbor such negativity that it spews out of the end of their fingers onto a keyboard with a few keys sticking from past searches. Lol

Much respect to you for what all you have accomplished in this life by being a Care Giver in all aspects. Shame on you guys for being so rude, if it was not for ladies like us you would be unloading by hand! Originally Posted by kayleemarie
Thanks for your support. Much love! S P R E A D Love!!
Good luck keeping your head above water. Originally Posted by Maximum4

Thanks. Tis what it is. Xx
9 minute blow job with swallow. OR 6 minute toy play by myself. OR Over 100 hot pics bareback & wet pink & and a couple classics. SALE TONIGHT PayPal or Zelle
mods!
if it was not for ladies like us you would be unloading by hand! Originally Posted by kayleemarie
Bullshit, it just means that someone else would take your place at the table.
9 minute blow job with swallow. OR 6 minute toy play by myself. OR Over 100 hot pics bareback & wet pink & and a couple classics. SALE TONIGHT PayPal or Zelle Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
or google India Summer for free ?
I think it is commendable to try to bring in money when I cannot meet. I have a world to tend to finacially as does everyone else here on this board.

I try to be innovative and nice. I try to keep my priorities straight. I have always tried hard to be a single mom and now a single gramma. I have just me for income. I have just me to tend to family.

Many many people on this board have significant others. To share expenses. To share chores. To share raising kids and financial responsibilities.

I do what I can on a daily basis.

Give a lady a break.

❤️❤️❤️
Forgive the haters
Might be the second time i agree w pm
Forgive the haters Originally Posted by BillsFirebird
great first post jimmie ballsslavechicken!

...ya done play ...yer cards right an ya soons done ...mights be competin ta be king ...a the cucks!
Forgive the haters Originally Posted by BillsFirebird
how many pic's sis ya buy ?
NO SUBSCRIPTION!

NO recurring payments. No
"fanpage".

Just a FUN TIME with pics or videos! One time pay & you may download for your personal use 😉

Wow! Nearly 1/2 price tonight NOW! Don't miss this Friday night special!! 💞