What's with the &^%$ Name Changes?

a name is a name.. with a name change, a provider has the opportunity to change her attitude and services.. BUT I WOULDN'T DO IT.. id rather fix my rep with a tarnished name, than create a new one. like dominos... they enhanced their pizzas, they didn't change their name to checkers.

my gf changed her name, but she's hardly seen as of yet.. and with her real name being khissie pronounced kissy, kissy bangz was easy. however, everyone called her krissi. she figured if she was gonna be called a name that wasnt hers, she'd change it to something she liked before she came into the hobby full throttle.

this though can also be argued along the lines of when a client who has a bad rep (forcing bbfs, shorting donations, violence etc.) changes their name, email, a different number.. at least you get to see photos and still know who we are. guys have a new name, new references, no photos, and the same shitty attitude.. that we don't see until they hit the door.

(my 2 pennies)

stop complaining and just hobby.
it could be worse, just ask the hobbyists from the 70s..
because IT WAS worse than the little things you guys gripe about.
You just said it yourself. Changing a name to get away from bad reviews is nothing to get upset about? not sure I follow that logic.
Sorry maybe I should have put a space or period in my comment. I did not say changing their names because they had bad reviews was nothing to be upset about but rather all the other reasons.Just worded it wrong ,sorry.Changing their names because they have grown tired of their old ones ,etc. I will agree changing their names to avoid bad "press" as it were should not be allowed on this site. of course nothing will keep them from changing it elsewhere.
Ive recently had the same thing happened whereI had to change everything to keep myself safe so it was due to security reason but regardless of what anyone thinks aout why I changed anything I know why I did it and I think thats all that matters. If you knew me or want to know me, youll know Im still the same sweet person but s*** happens so you have to adjust to that! Some girls do it for the wrong reason but when its crucial, the ones who are there for you and real friends will be there for you and real friends at the end! Old name, pic or new.. At least that how I feel. Hope this helps..
Scoffield Kid... How can you say that? So if a provider has ALL bad reviews, you think it's okay for her to change her name, sucker us back in to see her when she has provided poor service.

You and looiecypher must had cash to burn!!!! I bet you guys tip 25% in a restaurant when service is bad.

This and other boards are for all of us to share information, discuss topic and have F______g fun!!!!!!

Getting conned or mislead by anyone, MALE or female, doesn't work for me.

Taz
You and looiecypher must had cash to burn!!!! I bet you guys tip 25% in a restaurant when service is bad.
some folks should learn to read before posting. If you would bother to read on you will see I said it is not ok to change the names because of bad feedback and it shouldn't be allowed. Never meant for it to sound any other way.
Taz--I changed my handle to dupe my wife and so far it's working. You and I had lunch once at Cool River. If that's you out there, send me a PM. Lost your info when I got busted.