Car dates?

I agree with WE. But i consider car dates as being purely bng which is hard to get caught, esp if you are driving.
WE please do not derail my thread or use this space to attack me personally. I will not validate any of your comments with specific replies, but just know you are incorrect in your assumptions on so many levels...

And to the constructive repliers, thank you! Definitely some food for thought! I agree it's a crazy sort of date, but with the right person at the right place and at the right time could be a lot of fun. Definitely not something I'd want to try with a new friend but I'm still interested in maybe doing it some day with someone so familiar that we need to spice things up a bit. Originally Posted by milfy2002
I didn't derail your thread and it has a lot of similarities to do with the BBFS thread- you chimed in on that thread and said :"you like the way it feels..." So obviously guys who like Car dates and the ladies who offer them obviously like the thrill- case closed. So again- why are you questioning Car Dates when you offer an activity that is far more extreme and dangerous than a car date? And speaking of derailing/hijacking- in another thread- a hobbyist specifically asked me a pharmaceutical question directed to ME, but you took the liberty to jump on your high horse and answer the question- so one more time : What did the pot say to the kettle?
  • BLM69
  • 09-15-2015, 12:02 PM
I've had car fun for over 20 years, from bjs to full out bone fest, it's tougher now a days with all the technology with cameras everywhere and more people around, baseball and football fields are fun also, they're usually vacant.
I agree with WE. But i consider car dates as being purely bng which is hard to get caught, esp if you are driving. Originally Posted by mediavolume
Yeah I agree could only see it useful for quick BNG- haven't had a car date since my college years, - I don't see anything odd about them- but I would never be interested in FS Car Date, but WALDT.
I believe angel has changed her menu regarding this. Probably best to consult her on her menu.
I believe angel has changed her menu regarding this. Probably best to consult her on her menu. Originally Posted by mediavolume
Thanks for the info- I just edited my statement- don't want to associate someone with something they no longer provider.
So just to clarify....I'm not questioning anyone, I'm asking questions, two different things entirely.

What's that you says about a horse and pot? Dang you are kinky!

I'll definitely check with Angel in case the opportunity for a car date ever presents itself. You never know!

Happy hunting :-)
I love car dates its adventurous and I do get my best orgasms this way lol. Milfy its so fun.
Car dates are exciting to professional men and a real turn on especially when driving. My only issue is getting a stain on your expansive leather seats.
I love car dates its adventurous and I do get my best orgasms this way lol. Milfy its so fun. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

Thank you for that input, I have a feeling you are a lot like me in that you absolutely love sex

Car dates are exciting to professional men and a real turn on especially when driving. My only issue is getting a stain on your expansive leather seats. Originally Posted by The Player

Don't worry, black sunshine has the answer to that age old problem...

NQNS Originally Posted by black sunshine

Bingo!
if planned well, a bbbj car date can be deliteful cos it's something that some men really enjoy [bbbjtc] (me, included)..

there are enough places that one can park and be out of the pubic, errr, public eye.

i have participated in several in my years and never had a problem [knock on wood].

(note to self - make sure my car has a comfortable back seat :^)
Way too much of a comfort issue, and if I'm not comfortable, I'm likely not enjoying it.

Maybe if I had an old school car that had that one long seat (front and/or back), maybe. Modern cars, they not only have bucket seats, but also high consoles, making it hard to move around inside.

Not worth it. 5 minutes into it, I'd probably be like, to hell with this...let's go get a room.
In my old truck, it was fun. Huge backseat. Windshield tinted, side windows so dark that I could lick the windows with you standing outside & you wouldn't see me.

My new truck is a little smaller & the windows aren't as dark, so I'd have to be more aware of my surroundings.
I did one about a year ago and it was HOT. I got a booty call around 1:00 am from a provider I am close to and we went at it in a parking lot. Yes it was uncomfortable but I gotta say that I nutted in record time. I guess it was the novelty of it that got me so worked up. Would I do it again? Probably not because it is just too risky.
I was just thinking, maybe if we drove to a spot with very low lighting and the unlikelihood of any digital access (i.e. spying eye), get out of the car, did some standing doggy with the skirt around the waist kind of thing, THAT might be fun...at least while the weather is still tolerable.

Sounds like a lot of fun, actually.