How Long After Finding An Interest In A Provider...

Pardon the freak out please?
My screen is gray or grey as I type this & usually its white . Just fyi incase oh now its back to white however there are black lun l...lines that are following me simikar to system haptics odd..
But it does not surprise me & if thid is LE hey goodluck finding me i screen likr a motherfucker & i purchased this device at Cricket under an an alias wearing. Awig.
��������������..so bite me!?
But it does not surprise me & if thid is LE hey goodluck finding me i screen likr a motherfucker & i purchased this device at Cricket under an an alias wearing. Awig.
��������������..so bite me!? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Good thinking
Well im not doing anything illegal other than sitting here with a huge dildo waiting on visitor number 2.. that I hope lves to get rimmed duribg oral
Does it take you to schedule?

Then after contacting her how long before you can actually be seen?

Would you say that with your experience it is best to schedule in advance and if so how long would you suggest ?

��Just help for the " New Hobbyists" & oh so ved delicious new baby playas..���� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
If I find a provider I am interested in I will book straight away at least one to two days in advance so I can plan my schedule. As far a how long does it take to respond first time mets generally take half day before I hear back. I have been lucky in that its always been easy and fairly quick.
I will book at whatever the provider sets I work with their schedule and fit in where it can line up with my schedule.
Whenever I have a gent contact me on a day where I am already busy-- I always tell them... "Unfortunately, I am booked today, but if you like, we can get you screened for a future visit so you can skip the process in the future".
Mmmm..I just read your reviews you sound so Fun!!
I'm confident the Gentlemen would schedule in advance!Pixie boy cut NICE!
I'm still trying to figure out what eating cookies means but that's okay?
NVM..lol!!
When I posted this thread I had 3-4 guys texting wanting right now or within the hour or Never .
Lol ..I'm sometimes gullible to I'm flying out of town tomorrow!

��
& Miss Moderator I meant that in all respect..