Win "The Pimp of the Year"

Dopetastic Dannie Gates
Suede Jasser Fresh
Master Pimp C Slick.
Yeah, thats gotta nice ring to it. I'll take it!!
Get your pimp name here...
http://www.playerappreciate.com/pimphandle.asp

Mine...Sticky Fingers Cookie Glide

He's got the HO world in his hands... Originally Posted by cookie man
Hahah, Cookie Glide. It's Magic Tickle. Lusciou$ Large here. If I'm ever a "Luscious Tickle" I should be arrested. My real name would be: Denzel Dollarton.

All I'm tryin to do is... Find some women of the female persuasion ready for a little transgenerational servitude to help duplicate and matriculate my short term investments. Can you smell this homemade pimpin' goin on?

Disclaimer: Mr No Confidence is not, nor never will be a pimp. He just plays one on tv and in these females dreams. Thanks.
  • Jaleh
  • 07-09-2010, 09:45 AM
I love this thread.. I been crackin up the entire time.. Mine is Bishop Don Larue Dazzle

lol
  • fubar
  • 07-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Master Fubar ECCIE Pimp Detector
Reverend Massage Dazzel and scooterpie, did you actually say "shizzle"? LMAO
T-Bone
I love this thread.. I been crackin up the entire time.. Mine is Bishop Don Larue Dazzle

lol Originally Posted by Jaleh

Hey there, you fine biological specimen of femaleness, it's your godgiven right to be happy with me doll. How bout' we hit this world hard and make my dreams come true. No I'm not a pimp, call me your .. protector and teddy bear. Squeeze me and you'll sleep well.
Vicious D. DFW Quick

Now IF I can only find my big Purple hat with the Feather in it, I'll be ready...
Put some pimping in your life, watch ur daddy get rich!
Reverend Massage Dazzel and scooterpie, did you actually say "shizzle"? LMAO Originally Posted by Dharma
Yessireebob, sweet lady, I sure as shootin' did, by golly.

Holla'!!!!
Oh, Mercy! You're a hoot!

There's a site called Blingee.com where you can upload a picture of yourself and bling it all out. Add sparkles and gold teeth, all the good stuff. But, it requires that you download something to your PC. I don't download stuff but it looks fun.
LOL mine is Snake Eyes S. Sweetness
what do I win hehe