Fingers in My Ass with that Blowjob?

I would tend to agree with this. I do a BUNCH of prostate and anal play with men.

A toy in the bum seems fine whereas using fingers AND doing oral sex seems as if it would be very difficult to do for an extended time. You know, it's the rub your head and pat your stomach type of thing.

I know that it sounds sexy to say, "Hey sure, I do that!" and I guess that I "could" throw my hat into the ring, however, wouldn't it be best for the woman to focus on giving you the best oral sex in the world and then add a little something in the mix (an Aneros for example?) instead of having her stumble around?

Guess that I'm losing my sexiness of thought this morning. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I've used an Aneros and wasn't very impressed with the sensations it delivered. Perhaps it wasn't hitting the sweet spot the way it should but I've found that fingers grinding away inside me make the river flow.
BBBJ & my vibrating finger stroking the prostate is great for a toe curling, eye twirling cum eruptions! UMMMMM;-)
Sounds fun..I have yet to run into a guy that luv to play like that
Damn...... this thread is a hot one!

Dallas you go girl. Add insome nipple torture and we will need to set a date!!!

• DaMan
  • 11-18-2012, 03:44 PM
I remember one time with a provider when she had a finger inside me while doing down on me. I felt the build up and I told her that I was getting close and then she started wigggling her finger. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but all of a sudden I started spurting and I didn't think I was ever going to stop. It was as if I couldn't control my body.

That was awesome.
Damn...... this thread is a hot one!

Dallas you go girl. Add insome nipple torture and we will need to set a date!!!

Originally Posted by Red Rock
mmmmmmm ask and ye shall recieve
I have to say that everyone is different. Even people who enjoy prostate massage like varying degrees of pressure, length and diameter of penetration, etc.

and the other thing I had to say is
moooooooo,
this is agreat thread and i will post my exp on monday or tuesaday
Is it just me or is everyone having more request for not just 1 finger, not just 2 fingers, butt the whole hand??? Fisting seems to on the rise and ass they say go for the gusto.....
mmmmmmmmmmm baby--that would be me or Msathena! and probably Miss e too!
If it feels good, don't deny the pleasure.....Just do it....
i dunno about fisting. But added sensations definitely send one over the top faster. something about the man gland down there makes beating off and blow jobs rock.
He'll yeah. If a girl knows what she is doing, it is the best