Fauci to Media: Stop Trying to Pit Me Against Trump

Ask and ye shall receive.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._analysis.html Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Thanks, that's the same thing I'm seeing. Over reaction and the spread of panic when the actual numbers show different.
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2020, 08:22 AM
Fascist DPST's are intent on getting a smuch mileage politically as they can, and blaming trump every which way, regardless.

The lies in the LSM are proliferating rapidly to their captive, mindless audience.
Yes, exactly, Trump has opened his mouth on several occasions with unfound optimism as he is wont to do. But in every case of actual implementation of policy, he continues to defer to the experts.

Certain media then hones in on a certain soundbite and acts like it's policy already implemented. Then the moron's who follow them like many of the posters above continue to spread the lies. It's a vicious cycle. Originally Posted by eccielover
I could not agree more. Listening to certain people on CNN, they try to lead the people being interviewed into certain answers that would be anti-Trump. Dr. Fauci is too smart for that.
Dr. Birx is sharp - as is Fauci. Originally Posted by oeb11
Both try to stay as non-political as possble.
Fauci to Dilbert: You’re a moron! You’re EEG score is in negative territory! Originally Posted by Solemate62

i see... why am i a moron? did you read the article?? i suspect not.

the article is about the media behavior.
Does the virus make people stupid? Originally Posted by LexusLover

it does look that way.. the ones concerning libs that is.