Should I do it or should I not.

There are thousands of people to have sex with but very few best friends...
Bianca, you said your best friend is a girl, right? Ok, perfect! Here is what you do.

You need to call me, set up a date out on the town, invite your best friend (act like the invite is by chance). I'll get both of you drunk and we can have a wild sloppy threesome together. If it turns out that you making out with best friend isn't really what you want, then you can blame it on some jackass (me) and go on your your friendship!

Just a thought...but if you wanted to give it a try, I'll see if I can make the time to accomodate! Wink* wink*
could of, should of, wish i, ....when these come into play, it is well to late. friendships are more than a few quick fixes. if she means anything to you and you do not want to loose her, stay away and play with someone else of less lifetime importance. Once you cross the line, there is a handful that have successfully went back to the way it was before hand. My experience is this matter runs deep and there is always someone that wants more or expects more than what is intended.
You could hit up this chick instead and not jeopardize your friendship....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=39532

You can thank me later...
Don't do it. I have slept with no less then 2 really close friends in the last year and it always turns out with them going strange afterwards. The first one was an old HS friend who we reconected and hung out for months then one night after a record release party we hooked up and then she got jelious about the other girls whom I was hooking up with. Even though she was bi and I thought of an easy way to make sure... The second was a girl I grew up with that I reconected with from the old neighborhood who admited to having a crush on my when we where kids. We hung out for a while and hooked up and now I've talked to her like 3 times in the last 2 months.

I am looking for another hot female friend though if you're interested.
Well Mr kinky now your talking, but instead of my best friend we should go to the strip club. We can have a buffet of girls we can 3some with.

Everyone is right, there is no reason to lose a friend, when there is so many people to have dirty drunk sex with. Oh wait, I can also have fun having dirty sober sex with many people too. Wow i'm getting kind of turned on by the thought of it.

I should call my friend and I will enlighten her about it. Then we can have drunk and sober, mad sloppy sex with many other people. That is an awesome idea.

Thanks everyone,

Bianca, you said your best friend is a girl, right? Ok, perfect! Here is what you do.

You need to call me, set up a date out on the town, invite your best friend (act like the invite is by chance). I'll get both of you drunk and we can have a wild sloppy threesome together. If it turns out that you making out with best friend isn't really what you want, then you can blame it on some jackass (me) and go on your your friendship!

Just a thought...but if you wanted to give it a try, I'll see if I can make the time to accomodate! Wink* wink* Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Never fuck Your Friends in ANY way if You want to keep them. Friends don't fuck friends. Originally Posted by subcilla
Yep. That's it.
Once you fuck them, you are no longer friends, you are lovers.
And that bell can't be un-rung.
Book a reservation at the restaurant and dress up in your skirts. And BTW tell us voyeurs which restaurant it is.
well hello there i read your post and was referred to u by mr texas as i see him referring to u ,, my opinion on this is nah dont do it i did it with my best friend but it was the other way around she was curious and she knew i was bi and she wanted to experiment ,, well we did and well it got weird we still talk but it dont feel the same no more , i say ya keep it as a fantasy but find other females maybe can take your urge away and hers ...oh and about getting drunk and doing it is not good cause then ya really wont really remeber what happened and thats the whole point being able to know what is going on and living the experiance to the fullest and just being drunk is not a good way to enjoy the sesuality of girl on girl sex ,,, belive me you wanna be fully sober to enjoy it ,,,,,
Ahh just do it already. UGH
And write about it here.
Yep. That's it.
And that bell can't be un-rung. Originally Posted by 16yearitch
Exactly, but it sound like the bell has already been rung. Having sex with your best friend adheres to the same criteria as cheating does: blow jobs, fondling, French kissing, etc. constitute as sex, and that’s just the way it is. Say now you decide to not go through with Bill-Clinton defined sex. She and / or you are still going to be hurt and disappointed. You two are already on the slippery slope.
Yep. That's it.
And that bell can't be un-rung. Originally Posted by 16yearitch
You can transition to friends-with-benefits. As long as everyone's on the same page, it can be a blast. I've got two women with whom I've had this status for a long time, and we're still friends - we just relieve each others' stress when the mood strikes.

It's a great arrangement, but does require good communication.
What if one of you falls in love with the other, and the other simply sees the relationship as a "best friends' issue, with a little sexual enjoyment thrown in.

There is no doubt that turning a relationship into a sexual one is taking a big leap. You are fooling yourself if you think that the sexual aspect would "not be a big deal". The big problem can arise when one partner has that attitude and it is not shared by the other.

If you decide to take this step, just be sure that you are prepared for the consequences that human nature can place before each of us.

If you were a man, I would say that you were letting the little head think for the big head.
Jackie S is right. I had a friendship with a woman, that turned into Friends With Benefits, which was initially great. But her feelings deepened and mine did not and the whole thing turned bad. That was a couple years ago. We are still friendly when we run into each other, but I can't say we are really friends anymore, since we never spend time together and rarely communicate.
I think if you add a guy to the mix, it may help. Then it would "seem" like he's directing the experience. If either of you get too uncomfortable with each other, the guy is there to retreat to. A 3rd girl in the mix may create a lot of jealousy.

Afterwards, you can blame it on the guy and retain your friendship, or pursue mutual stronger feelings.