Trump must want more golf time.

He is on pace to play ore golf than any President in history!

Originally Posted by WTF
He’s also the best player. And he owns his courses. I’ve done a lot of business on the golf course. So does he. It’s the American way.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2018, 09:22 AM
He’s also the best player. And he owns his courses. I’ve done a lot of business on the golf course. So does he. It’s the American way. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you saying that all that golf that Donald Trump complained about Obama playing was actually Obama doing business on the golf course?

you are admitting that Donald Trump was lying about not playing golf once he became president
What a fucking cop out.

Yes Hillary lost. And yes, Obama is no longer in Office.

YOU FUCKING GET OVER IT. That is not a viable excuse for Twitler’s irrational and erratic behavior. There was no doubt this is how he’d act, but you refuse to open your eyes to realitY.

Your savior is a fucking nincompoop. The trade deficit is growing. The market is crashing and now Hair Twitler wants to start having military parades so he can stand up In front of the world and show everybody what a man he is?

Jesus. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew are upset about his parade plans because they AREN'T a GAY PRIDE parade that YOU ALL can march in ! Like odummer would have had or shrilLIARy would have had. Remember how odummer lit up the White House after the SCOTUS decision that allows YOU swishy-walkers to get " married " . Of course, shrilLIARy would have needed some one to hold her up on ANY reviewing stand for any parade that she attended ! As " light headed " as she tends to get !
And YOU and the rest of the reach-around crew are upset about his parade plans because they AREN'T a GAY PRIDE parade that YOU ALL can march in ! Like odummer would have had or shrilLIARy would have had. Remember how odummer lit up the White House after the SCOTUS decision that allows YOU swishy-walkers to get " married " . Of course, shrilLIARy would have needed some one to hold her up on ANY reviewing stand for any parade that she attended ! As " light headed " as she tends to get ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are the most homophobic MF. Its comical. I knew you were a closet faggott early on in youre posting. You are a joke, bitch and a Traitor
Are you saying that all that golf that Donald Trump complained about Obama playing was actually Obama doing business on the golf course?

you are admitting that Donald Trump was lying about not playing golf once he became president Originally Posted by WTF
Trump usually plays with someone in Congress, or a head of state like Ahbi at Mara Largo. Like it or not, it’s the second White House. Plus he’s a single digit handi
cap, good players want to play with him. Obama is a faggot. Not many great players wanted to play with him. He did play more basketball than Trump. Who really cares. Trump works harder than Obama did. He gets more done by 8am than Obama did all day.
WTF doesn't want Trump to fuck.
WTF doesn't want Trump to grab pussies.
WTF doesn't want Trump to play golf.
WTF doesn't want Trump to reduce taxes.
WTF doesn't want Trump to reduce illegal immigration in this country.
WTF doesn't want Trump to replace the failing Obamacare.
WTF doesn't want Trump to rebuild our military to protect this country.
WTF doesn't want Trump to be a wealthy person.
WTF doesn't want Trump to be married to a hot wife.

WTF doesn't want Trump to be the President of the United States.
WTF doesn't want Trump to fuck.
WTF doesn't want Trump to grab pussies.
WTF doesn't want Trump to play golf.
WTF doesn't want Trump to reduce taxes.
WTF doesn't want Trump to reduce illegal immigration in this country.
WTF doesn't want Trump to replace the failing Obamacare.
WTF doesn't want Trump to rebuild our military to protect this country.
WTF doesn't want Trump to be a wealthy person.
WTF doesn't want Trump to be married to a hot wife.

WTF doesn't want Trump to be the President of the United States. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You forgot WTF calls Trumps son a retard. Although the kid has more on the ball than WTF.
Buttscramble is butt hurt because nobody pays any attention to his retarded posts

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You did.
You are the most homophobic MF. Its comical. I knew you were a closet faggott early on in youre posting. You are a joke, bitch and a Traitor Originally Posted by themystic
WRONG again mistake. But nice try at transference. Which is wont for YOU lying liberals !
You forgot WTF calls Trumps son a retard. Although the kid has more ... balls ... than WTF. Originally Posted by bambino
IFFY
IFFY Originally Posted by LexusLover
I bet he’s not a limp dick either.
Will Trump sign the bill quickly?
It is Friday, got to hurry to Florida for more golf.
Will Trump sign the bill quickly?
It is Friday, got to hurry to Florida for more golf.
Originally Posted by bamscram
Trump signed the bill before -- 7:38 Eastern Standard Time -- your stupid ass posted your bullshit, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Trump signed the bill before -- 7:38 Eastern Standard Time -- your stupid ass posted your bullshit, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
With your nose in Trump's ass then you would be aware of the signing time.
Now off to Florida for some golf. Do you carry his bag like you do water ekim you stupid inbred chimp?

With your nose in Trump's ass then you would be aware of the signing time.
Now off to Florida for some golf. Do you carry his bag like you do water ekim you stupid inbred chimp?

Originally Posted by bamscram
It’s the weekend, nobody else is working in DC. But I’m sure he’s still getting work done. You’re to ignorant to realize it.