Unusual encounter

Just doing a yearly login to say I’m still rentin funnel Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
fixed ...er fer ya
fixed ...er fer ya Originally Posted by Plastic Man
It’s still for rent til it doesn’t have a pulse. And even then my estate should be able to accommodate some necrophelliacs to pad up my estate
It’s still for rent til it doesn’t have a pulse. And even then my estate should be able to accommodate some necrophelliacs to pad up my estate Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
justs remembers jimmies ...yer ...plastic man ...always haves a ...freebie ons ...standby withs mildly naughty funnel nikki
Just doing a yearly login Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
exactly 1 year or in between bannings?
It’s still for rent til it doesn’t have a pulse. And even then my estate should be able to accommodate some necrophelliacs to pad up my estate Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
ESTATE?

wait.. What?
No , TJ Your momma was too busy BLOWING me in the back of the McDonalds parking lot . Originally Posted by spanxthatazz
Are you 12?
Thats the BEST you have ??? . Why, are you trolling for some under age action ? . Thought there was some thing STRANGE about you -- LOL . Have A nice day !.
Thats the BEST you have ??? . Why, are you trolling for some under age action ? . Thought there was some thing STRANGE about you -- LOL . Have A nice day !. Originally Posted by spanxthatazz
OK comeback king. I asked a simple question and you came back at me, aggressively, with a "yo momma" joke. This is similar behavior to that of a 12 year old, which is why I asked. Calm down and lay off the cheddar bay biscuits.
such hatred

...plastic man ...puts the blame ...squarely on ...society

...and the jimmie mods
The only thing I took from this…..
YOU WAITED UNTIL CLOSING TIME TO PAY UP???

You’d have a better chance of spending the night with Jesus, than you would not forking over my remaining balance after the deposit immediately upon arrival. That’d be grounds for a suffocation by pillow if someone ever tried that disrespectful sh!t on me.
Hi all—I hope both men and women—especially AMP workers—will respond to this inquiry.

About nine months ago, I met a very pleasant, friendly and attractive spa worker. I visited with her several times and we exchanged WeChat accounts.

I contacted her for another appointment and she told me she left and moved away due to problems at the shop. I promised to visit her as soon as I had an opportunity.

We continued our conversations over WeChat during the next six
months and I finally went to see her last week. It was a “more than friendly” get together, lots of hand-holding, hugging. We spent the day together, went out for dinner and we retired to my hotel. We were intimate twice on the first day and again the following morning.

The surprise came when I had to check out of the hotel to return home. I told her that I didn’t want to spoil the mood—which was quite spontaneous and almost “loving”—but that I felt I should offer her some money, as I know she doesn’t do this kind of thing for free.

She refused the money!

She said it was her intent to spend the time with me and that’s all that mattered.

After some cajoling, I got her to accept a donation.

We parted and I told her I’d like to see her again, but distance is a real issue.

Note: my friend acknowledges herself to be a sex worker and I know she has at least one other suitor/friend who has gone so far as to propose to her (she refused, even though he is a good catch: $$$).

So, my question is: What do you think is going on here? It seems unusual for a masseuse to refuse a “tip” especially when full services are provided and an over-nighter is involved. Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

I’d certainly appreciate your input. Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by bufferdean
Just because someone is a sex worker doesn't mean every sexual interaction is a business transaction. Sounds like you guys have gotten to be pretty close friends after talking for so long. To her, your friendship is payment enough. I'm not an AMP worker but I gather that the conditions are considerably more difficult than being independent, so she might appreciate being simply treated like a person.

Some ways you can treat her without outright "paying her" - Take her out to dinner at a really nice place, email her gift cards to Amazon/Wegmans to help her with necessities periodically (groceries are expensive!). Take her to one of the summer festivals. Check in on her, be an ear for her to talk to, present her with new experiences she might not have experienced otherwise.

Don't fall in love, it's a trap. Or do. Life is short. Don't let someone's past scare you away from their future.

Good luck!
Deposit. How funny. Probably need a clean bill of health from your dentist and dr. too. GPS running rampant.
Valkyra .. See right there is why you are so well liked !!

Mr OP , I think you have learned that asking a question on the site, has been typical brutal responses.

And then there is Val , that is the absolute best reply!!
I couldn’t even think of ways to say that better !! Very kind !!

Mr. OP , I agree , life is short, so carry on ..enjoy !!

Thank you Val , finally an adult answered all your doubts and questions,
Now listen , and have fun with your life!!

Sincerely Sindi
I also agree that if he had intentions of paying, he should have done it up front, but there is no official law for how these things must go, thank God for that!

I used to read the comics first thing in the morning... then I switched over to reading icky and twitter... save myself a couple of bucks, a lot of trees, and the drama is 10x better!