Encounter: So-So Nuru

You have this backwards. Another ignore lister. Originally Posted by htownhunter
Cool! Don't want to speak to your kind.
Hahaha everyone knows the loop is really beltway 8 .... hahahaha

Ask anyone what inside the loop means and I guarantee everyone says 610
Hahaha everyone knows the loop is really beltway 8 .... hahahaha

Ask anyone what inside the loop means and I guarantee everyone says 610 Originally Posted by Swang84
I disagree. Those inside the loop might say 610 but those outside of the beltway 8 will say otherwise.
The loop is 610. The beltway is not the loop. Crawfish all you want.
You have 99, then the Beltway, then the Loop. I've lived here for 44 years today and that is the way it is.
  • Heel
  • 03-04-2019, 05:26 PM
I remember I was set to have my first ever nuru session with Janet a few years ago only to get a call on the way to the session that her "aunt flow" was in town and had to cancel. I was bummed, but ended up seeing Monica Thai instead and had a great time. Never rescheduled with Janet.
You have 99, then the Beltway, then the Loop. I've lived here for 44 years today and that is the way it is. Originally Posted by Peter Goesinya
100% fact. I lived there forever, now gone but back regularly. 610 is the only “the Loop”.

Someone in this thread needs to go back to Florida
100% fact. I lived there forever, now gone but back regularly. 610 is the only “the Loop”.

Someone in this thread needs to go back to Florida Originally Posted by abqspencer
Yep. Loop = 610.