The dirty little Stories...

I got myself so turned on thinking about it again I'd rather jerk it off than type it down...
  • eve
  • 12-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Hi, I am Adam.

And you know the rest of the story. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is to Funny!!! LMAO...
And you know the rest of the story. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, not really. Adam's reviews of sex with Eve were edited out of the Bible

Lilith was there too....Something about a NCNS due to jealousy....
Lilith was there too....Something about a NCNS due to jealousy.... Originally Posted by cleopatra
Over/under on the ban? I'm calling something before Christmas, with a hard look at Wednesday about 1 pm.
The best sex I had recently was on December 17th...when I fucked over Brooke Wild...
The best sex I had recently was on December 17th...when I fucked over Brooke Wild... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Can we expect a review?
The best sex I had recently was on December 17th...when I fucked over Brooke Wild... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
F'ing Awesome!
( The Living Legend)
  • eve
  • 12-19-2010, 10:54 PM
Well, not really. Adam's reviews of sex with Eve were edited out of the Bible

Originally Posted by Raphael
?????
In very simple terms, I believe Raphael is refering to the gnostic (nostic) gospels. Some of these writings were contemporary to the time Jesus was alive and suggest a much more hedonistic view of early Christianity. Think the free love hippies of San Fransisco during the summer of love.

Popularized in recent fiction and movies, they suggest a much more appealing version of the Christian teachings to libertines and guttersnipes alike. In some of the gospels the savior was anything but chaste, suggesting that Jesus loved "her more than us" the her being Mary Magdalene and it was meant in the biblical sense.

These gospels were discovered between 1896 and 1945; they have been suppressed by the church.

To get this post back on topic, you wouldn't believe how well this stuff works with Catholic Strippers and Nuns...
I WAS WORKING AT THE TITTY BAR AND IT WAS CLOSE TO CLOSING TIME SO I DECIDED TO SIT WITH THIS SEXY GUY I HAD MY EYE ON SINCE 2ND STAGE. WE TALKED HAD WONDERFUL CONVERSATION SO WE DECIDED TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE STAGE SO WE COULD GET AWAY FROM EVERYONE. I DIDNT DANCE FOR HIM BUT WE CONTINUED THE WONDERFUL CONVERSATION AND THE MOMENT CAME YOU KNOW THE ONE OF DO I KISS HIM OR NOT, IN MY BOOK I ALWAYS DREAMED OF A GUY WHO WOULD GIVE ME THE PERFECT KISS, THE ONE WHERE YOUR LIPS DONT TOUCH BUT YOU BREATH EACH OTHER IN, SO I WENT IN TO KISS HIM AND HE GAVE ME THAT PERFECT KISS, I KNEW RIGHT THEN IT WAS OVER MY CLOTHES WERE ALLREADY FALLING OFF OF ME ...IN MY MIND BUT OF COURSE I COULDNT LOOK THAT EASY EVEN IF I WAS AN INFAMOUS VIP STRIPPER. SO THE CLUB WAS CLOSING AND HE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO AND DO SOMETHING AFTERWARDS,WELL WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO AT 2AM SO OF COURSE I SAID YES. HE HAD TO DROP A FRIEND AT HIS CAR SO I FOLLOWED AND HE STEPPED OUT OF HIS TRUCK WITH HIS SHIRT OPEN...THAT WAS IT MY PUSSY WAS INSTANTLY WET HE HAD THE BODY OF A CALVIN KLEIN MODEL, HE WAS TALL WITH BIG HANDS AND BIG FEET AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...BIG MEAT!!! SO WE CONTINUED BACK TO THE NO TELL HOTEL OF COURSE THE JACUZZI ROOM AND HAD THE BEST SEX OF MY LIFE. EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED AND DREAMED OF CAME TRUE IT WAS THE BEST STRAIGHT FOUR HOURS OF SEX I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! HE KNEW EVERY BUTTON OF MINE WITHOUT SAYING A WORD. HE JUST TOOK CONTROL OF MY BODY AND TOOK ME TO PLACES I HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE. I CAN STILL REMEMBER THE MOMENT HE SHOVED HIS HARD COCK IN MY WET PUSSY
Adam's reviews of sex with Eve were edited out of the Bible Originally Posted by Raphael
Eve's weren't.....she knows.
  • eve
  • 12-20-2010, 09:23 AM
Eve's weren't.....she knows. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAO
Well, heck Sarah, I damned sure can't compete with THAT.
Well, heck Sarah, I damned sure can't compete with THAT. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wow,
Couldn't see that coming.... :mf_laughbounce2 :