Has the Houston hobby scene taken a step back?

Things haven't been the same for a very long time...plus there is way too much civilian pussy out there.
there is lot of pussy outside the hobby,i'm loving it.
It's simply the economy. The economy is doing well. Us hobbiests were blessed 10 years ago. The economy was struggling, people were loosing their jobs, job fairs had lines out the door. Which brought women to the hobby that would have never been in the hobby and this depressed hobby prices to low levels with wide selection.

If you had $$$ to spend every thing was possible and available. Today your just a number. If you have a pulse there is a business willing to hire you.

I am so glad we are not where we were 10 years ago, but the current econony is unsustainable. The hobby will change. If you do not see what you like, save your shillings for another day.

It will get better! Originally Posted by Fizley
The economy has improved, leading to less hobbying variety.

The hobby scene has taken a step back for several reasons. One big reason is the severity of screening is not worth the hassle. Fewer providers give references and want no reviews. There are other sources to meet people without the “send me your license and employment info” for screening. The AMP scene is garbage and generally the indie talent is mediocre and overpriced. Now add all the bareback and dudes that want high end talent with GFE/PSE for 75.00 and you have a lackluster market at the moment. I hobby out of Texas in better markets with a less adversarial dynamic between hobbyists and providers. Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes
I been thinking of hobbying more outside Texas during my travels.

Hobby has got a lil expensive as well. 60 is now 70 and so on. From what I know AMP's lineup are mostly older women. Strip clubs are getting more expensives and cantinas scene as well. Hey look at agency they also got expensive as well. Originally Posted by azteclust
True, the QV sessions are gone.

Originally Posted by boardman
Yup, true.
Originally Posted by boardman
When they cried saying we were in a recession. I didn't know we were in one. 2 things men find money for. Happy Hour/Beer and Pussy !!
If anything. Things are better. Its on the lady.
The bodyrub providers dont give service like they used to and it seems to me every time I come to eccie it is the same girls being reviewed over and over. I am baffled by this as it was very good just 5 years ago or so. What has happened? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Back when Kathy Whitmyer was mayor, the Hobby scene in Hopuston ROCKED!

Today. . .not-so-much.
Back when Kathy Whitmyer was mayor, the Hobby scene in Hopuston ROCKED!

Today. . .not-so-much. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You ain't ever lied about that !!
What’s Lc?
The hobby scene has taken a step back for several reasons. One big reason is the severity of screening is not worth the hassle. Fewer providers give references and want no reviews. There are other sources to meet people without the “send me your license and employment info” for screening. The AMP scene is garbage and generally the indie talent is mediocre and overpriced. Now add all the bareback and dudes that want high end talent with GFE/PSE for 75.00 and you have a lackluster market at the moment. I hobby out of Texas in better markets with a less adversarial dynamic between hobbyists and providers. Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes
So True.
Been slowly starting to realize it now.
A few good friends of mine in the hobby like Slayer and Jungle Monkey mentioned this to me awhile back..but I didn't fully listened.
A lesson learned is a experience earned.