ncns- Isabella Marie aka ***: deposit thief

OP is on a 1 yr bancation.
Everybody else, remember to use private tags when discussing ROS, and refrain from using insulting language.
moved to Coed because no meeting took place.
So screw her, U wanna play dirty, then accept the consequences
No matter what shit gets done to ya...outing is never acceptable in the subculture.
Period!
Sucks that the OP was banned, I'd be pissed too if I got scammed.
Dude she is a thief fuck her. She shouldn't be on here at all if she is stealing. Originally Posted by chiefsfan81
No! Don't fuck her. Don't even think about her. There are too many fish in the stream to cry about a snake stealing your bait. Move on, and forget about it. Don't be stupid next time.
Why would someone use their real name to steal from you? Originally Posted by Chalkster
"I don’t know what her real name is"

Fake names, fake posting. It doesn't seem to anyone that we know anyone about this lady. The pimp Tatts also tell us the story that she can't be trusted. Viewing her picture alone screams loud and clear: move on - nothing here of interest.

Never give money over the internet to anyone, for any reason.

Never give money to a hooker, until you see her in person. Period.
OK, obvious question.

How many posts need to be posted for everyone to get the clue to NEVER, EVER pay any deposit in any form?

Dumar there's always more needed. Newbies for example. I have to disagree w/ never. If a lady is traveling for you a deposit should be expected. BUT make sure she is reputable in a good way
Been doing this a lonnnng time! A deposit, of any kind, was NEVER asked or expected and things flowed and have flowed nicely!

I was scammed out of a buck’n a half on my very first engagement!! Since then I’ve learned to take precautions and roll with the punches. Shit happens! I am well aware some ladies have been ripped off BUT in my mind the majority of offenses have occurred against us guys, or so it seems.

However, since CashApp, PayPal, etc, crooks are flourishing and newbie hobbyists think the “deposit” is a normal way of doing business!!!

All precautionary rules in this business/hobby DO NOT apply to established ladies! NONE of you ladies got your credentials ripping people off, did you? Frankly, I would not give it a second thought harvesting my rose garden in your behalf and having the bouquet pre delivered. Take that for what it’s worth!

So, to be clear, and redundant, DO NOT, EVER pay any kind of deposit to any lady . . . unless they are WELL established!!!

The end!

Dumar there's always more needed. Newbies for example. I have to disagree w/ never. If a lady is traveling for you a deposit should be expected. BUT make sure she is reputable in a good way Originally Posted by yourdesire
Dumar there's always more needed. Newbies for example. I have to disagree w/ never. If a lady is traveling for you a deposit should be expected. BUT make sure she is reputable in a good way Originally Posted by yourdesire
I disagree. A true professional does not need to require a deposit for her appt. If she doesn’t trust the guy will keep his appt then she may not need to see him. I’ve always been a traveling lady..do overnights..and still don’t require deposits and it’s always worked out fine for me.

Outing is always a bad thing but I’ve been outed for doing absolutely nothing. I think we protect the shady characters way too much on this boards as is. She stole from him..why must we protect her? But, whatever.
I agree with Gemma. Specifically her last paragraph.

For the folks that take advantage of other hobby folks, I have zero patience, and my attitude on that, and why, should be well known to most folks here.

As for deposits, the only item that I think appropriate is travel expenses cause I requested a friend meet me somewhere else. In that it would only be a longtime friend, I wouldn't be concerned.
Wow, Im really awesome. Also 2 sides to every story. However it was very much cleared up�� i hope i can change your veiwa on me.

Good day❤‼
Gemna I agree if you're a traveling lady you should never need anything up front but I've had someone request I travel to them. I had no other appointments along the way to or from our visit therefore I asked for 1/2 my travel expenses in advance. Dumar you're awesome and I still say this topic will have to be posted a lot more. There are those who would like to put trust in everyone & those who will prey on them. Yes internet & all the $ apps increase the evil unfortunately
Isa..you are getting alot of "bad press" right now. Fair or not, you have some work to do to gain the trust of hobbyists out there.