Bare or not bare thats the question

From a maintained bush to a landing strip are all great for me. Bare, well, not so much. Obviously bare doesn't stop me from having a great time, but there's just something about a bit of hair down there that turns me on. Let's me know I'm with a woman, not a girl.

That said, my two ATF's have nary a hair in sight, and I still immensely enjoy their company. I'd simply like to have my cake and eat it too...
Proud member of the S.O.B. club. (save our bushes)
can I get to the goodies without a pair of shears?
does she pull my hair out when I do good?
little landing strip is ok, bare is good, verbal "oh fuck yes yes YES!" makes me forget the trimmings while dessert is being served
Ranked:
1. Bare *IF* it can be accomplished with no razor burn/ingrown hairs/rashes/etc.
2. Tightly, TIGHTLY trimmed
3. Bare w/ minimal razor burn/etc.
567. Dark black full-blown bush (plus hairy thighs) down below the kneecap with bits of lint and possibly food stuck in it
All of the above. I mean lets be honest fellas. I'm seeing taco, so long as it's not one that you need to take a hedgetrimmer to, I'm not going to complain!
Bare only. I don't want to go home afterwards, smile at the SO and have her ask me why I have pubic hair in my teeth.
Bare only. I don't want to go home afterwards, smile at the SO and have her ask me why I have pubic hair in my teeth. Originally Posted by Prolongus
The correct answer would be, "I knew I shouldn't have mouthed of to that waiter" lol! Anyway, I am a bare fan but I don't mind a little hair down there as well.
I think the whole bare thing has gotten out of control. Close up on a bare pussy and they all look the same. A Neat and Trimmed Mustache or Landing Strip is attractive and beautiful and helps in situations where you want to know if Cuffs and Collar Match.
Landing Strip all the way!
Bare only. I don't want to go home afterwards, smile at the SO and have her ask me why I have pubic hair in my teeth. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Or on your coke can.

God that is a dated reference.

I get the dated reference prize for the year.

I forget how old I was but I remember as a kid thinking
that had to be the all time worst pickup line ever.
The last real bush I had the pleasure of viewing was Zoey and damn that woman with all the hair every where is in the top 3 of all the ladies I have met. For me some women the hair works for them and makes the session a real turn on. Zoey totally changed my perspective on the hair.
If she lived close to me she would be my ATF.
Or on your coke can.

God that is a dated reference.

I get the dated reference prize for the year.

I forget how old I was but I remember as a kid thinking
that had to be the all time worst pickup line ever. Originally Posted by bojulay
Hey, use it. You might wind up on the Supreme Court.
RW - natural but shaped. For natural redheads, it should be a law that they keep natural down below!

Hobby world - bare as much as possible. But when it comes down to it, clean is clean!
RW - natural but shaped. For natural redheads, it should be a law that they keep natural down below!

Hobby world - bare as much as possible. But when it comes down to it, clean is clean! Originally Posted by Alastair
Concur! Redheaded verification!

Damn. Good point. The numbers of ways one can fk up in the hobby are almost incalculable, especially where a SO is concerned.
Landing strip! Bare looks like a kindergartner!