Mandingo Myth

Agree Strapped.
Over the years many SPs, Black, White, Asian and Hispanic said those are the reasons they have a NBA posting.
If they post NBA, they think white guys will be more attracted to them, even though they see blacks in reality. Originally Posted by Strapped
It works the opposite for me. I see the nba policy as a red flag. When I see a gal is nba I immediately assume she's got a pimp/handler. I think pimps/handlers are more responsible for this nba stuff than the gals themselves.
  • NC-17
  • 11-02-2015, 05:23 PM
It works the opposite for me. I see the nba policy as a red flag. When I see a gal is nba I immediately assume she's got a pimp/handler. I think pimps/handlers are more responsible for this nba stuff than the gals themselves. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

Never thought of that. Good point.
this thrAD needs some JJWalker
BBC in the hobby anyways in my experience is mostly myth. Many of the black men I've seen were average at best in every way 'down there' (meaning length and girth). I've seen my share of the white version of Mandingo (BWC) esp in corn-fed type states like Nebraska and Iowa lol.

Top 3 reasons that come to my mind when I see NBA policies of any kind is due to being pimped or had too many bad experiences they just don't want to bother (if not pimped) and the 3rd I think they unfortunately might actually believe it makes them look more desirable to white men especially if WM might be their largest % of clients.
On a business trip recently to an area where eccie is not popular, i was searching backpage, and picked an ad i know was an agency. I texted if they had girl in the area? so this way, i know, they know it is an agency or pimp. They stated the fee of 250, and i replied back, i need it to be 200, and when they show up, they can't ask for more.

The handler/pimp asked if i was black or white. I replied white, and wondered how would they know?

Anyway, i think there is a demographraphic of middle aged white guy that makes for consistant easy cum easy go appointment that wants discretion, and does not cause problems, that is what the are really after. Also, woman who say "call me", are making judgdments on voice, and screen out guys who talk ghetto.
On a business trip recently to an area where eccie is not popular, i was searching backpage, and picked an ad i know was an agency. I texted if they had girl in the area? so this way, i know, they know it is an agency or pimp. They stated the fee of 250, and i replied back, i need it to be 200, and when they show up, they can't ask for more.

The handler/pimp asked if i was black or white. I replied white, and wondered how would they know?

Anyway, i think there is a demographraphic of middle aged white guy that makes for consistant easy cum easy go appointment that wants discretion, and does not cause problems, that is what the are really after. Also, woman who say "call me", are making judgdments on voice, and screen out guys who talk ghetto. Originally Posted by jondalart

Fellas wana throw up some cock pics? Sit down Major, we've seen enough of that weapon!
Fellas wana throw up some cock pics? Sit down Major, we've seen enough of that weapon! Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... ..
No more handy pics!!!!!!
It works the opposite for me. I see the nba policy as a red flag. When I see a gal is nba I immediately assume she's got a pimp/handler. I think pimps/handlers are more responsible for this nba stuff than the gals themselves. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

How do you know this?
What's the difference if a girl is pimped or has a handler? We'd all be better off if most of these girls had management. At least they might show up for work more often.
How do you know this? Originally Posted by brianjackson
Don't know it for a fact. Just an observation after about 10 years of hobbying. Seems nba is far more common with BP ads than with VP's. Far more BP gals have handlers than VP gals. I've asked providers why they think some gals are nba. Most think it's due to their handlers. I just get the impression nba is mostly handler driven.
Providers know once you go black you never go back. This fucks up the business