Four more!

As someone said it's the status quo. And the status quo is more fucked than well you can fill in your own clever quip. How many people took the time to watch the 3rd party candidate debates? In the first one 3 out of 4 of them favored legalizing ****. At no time in the debate was there any non answering of the question they were asked. They didn't spar over stupid details and they weren't rude to each other. And they weren't allowed to participate in our so called democratic process. We would all benefit from doing away with the electoral college. Introduce not only term limits in the House and Senate but there should also be a spending cap and a uniform voting system in all 50 states. The two party duopoly only benefits those that are firmly entrenched in the system.

But if I have to choose a morally bankrupt party to cheer for then gimmie the Dems. I'll choose social reform and keeping my medicare and SS intact over what those other guys offer.
Who's happy and who's sad? Originally Posted by trey
Putin, Castro, Ahmadinejad, Wen Jiabao, Hugo Chavez, Nasrallah, Assad, Rafael Correa, Christina Fernandez, Evo Morales...all wild with joy over the outcome.

Israel, Taiwan, Japan, Philippines, Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic ... not so much.

Notice the cult of personality prevails among the former, national identities among the latter...

Authoritarianism amongst the former, representative democracy amongst the latter...
Got news for some people...old, white, men are dying, and they're not being replaced...
vive la raza
Not risking it brother Trey.

Originally Posted by TheDon
Yay!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Four more muthafuckin' years!!!!
I am sad. Obama sucks. I never thought I would type the sentence "I would rather have Bill Clinton."
We get the government we deserve.
I have a five year contract with my employer, Which we just renewed this spring. I will be fine but alot of people will not be. Every week more and more people come off thier ninety nine weeks of unemployment and how many of those people will be able to get good jobs? Plus is January everbodys taxes are going up 3200 to 5400 a year.
...will be able to get good jobs? Originally Posted by macksback
Any job is "good"...something us whiteys need to stop and realize...
market down 350+................just the beginning
I am sad. Obama sucks. I never thought I would type the sentence "I would rather have Bill Clinton." Originally Posted by macksback
+1
  • klutz
  • 11-07-2012, 01:27 PM
+1 Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Agreeing with Jemma here.... how about that?
Perhaps she's more intelligent than she's led us to believe?
Don.....man you have wayyyyyyy too much time on your hands. Go see Madison May.....get laid man!!!! Originally Posted by Easye

I didn't make those GIFs for what it's worth, but I can't argue with the latter part of that statement. Got a new broad, though

Btw check your trade proposals in our league, I think you'll like...