I squirted for the first time...

Just like a man can't pee during ejaculation, a female can't either. Squirting is called female ejaculation.
The recent medical study published around Christmas and misrepresented in media about squirt = piss wasn't that great of a study. And it was poorly reported. I could explain it's piss poor validity, but no one needs a smart hooker. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Poorly reported? It comes up more than any other study referenced in articles around the world. Seemed pretty well conducted from a laymans view....

I think it's a feminist plot to convince men it's something special when in truth you all just pissing on us!
Just like a man can't pee during ejaculation, a female can't either. Squirting is called female ejaculation. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
i think the correct saying is that " a man cant be pissed "off" when ejaculating
it doesnt matter how bad the sex is, there is a split second when we're cumming, that were as happy as a tard with a new helmet
Ha! How about this: squirting being a feminist ploy is about as likely as your spending hours scouring through and understanding the peer-reviewed academic articles about female ejaculation as a misogynist ploy to prove us all wrong about our experiences as women. (honestly, I'd have a hard time believing other women, too, if I weren't a bed wetter)

Like...yes. There is a term used to describe women involuntarily pissing during sex. It's called coital incontinence. A CI woman could be a squirter as well. A squirter could also not be CI. Maybe it's just a sort of continuum. Sampling methods on many studies haven't successfully separated squirters from pissers, but are biased toward an over-selection of pissers. The most recent big time study looked at seven women who self-reported LARGE quantities of squirty squirt, all of whom could simply have coital incontinence. (Two of the seven didn't have post-orgasmic samples with any of the prostatic hormones....the remaining five did.) Even if all seven had pissed and only pissed everywhere, that's no where near an appropriate sample size to be useful outside of that lab setting other than to understand the internal workings of why/how some women might ejaculate.

Let's play make-believe and imagine billions more money for and a shit-ton more interest in female-centered sex research. Many years from now in that world, even if we were to prove that sex-juice is always just liquid from the bladder (filled immediately by the body at arousal) plus sex hormones, how is that any grosser than dick snot?

I just know from sheepishly smelling the first 25 wet spots I ever left on linens (because, uh...if I were pissing everywhere, I'd want to know so I could prevent it). Never smelled anything other than sex. [I also dated a German who was into golden showers and figured out how hard it was to voluntarily pee during penetration..and I know from the one time I was like "sure" what kind of scent that leaves lingering in the air. TMI, but it's why I am so convinced that we haven't come close to figuring it out.]

New theory: squirting is piss...PLUS SOME SORT OF AWESOME IMMUNE RESPONSE! Like...super piss. We evolved to piss all over you as a way to sterlize our business end and kill your swimmers with the pH something something. (This let's us use men for sex and sex alone.) We've figured out NQNS BBBJ and IVF, so draining cum from choice reproductive specimens shouldn't be so hard. The best hookers will be paid very well by fancy powerful birthing women to suck tons of loads out of dudes and snowball them up the womb (gross or hot, depending on your flavor). Birthing women will have multiples each pregnancy where you can point out the children's different sperm donors like with a litter of bastard kittens.
Ah, Germans and their love of "Sekt und Kaviar" (pee and poop), lol
Well, Ah bin wif a few squirters. Frum inteemut pursun'l sexperience, whut Ah got gushed in mah face, 'r all ovah mah manparts, wuzn't pee. Whenst Ah wuz a down thar a-lickin' an' a-slurpin' an' a-finger diddlin' tha hunnyypot, thar wuz a deff'nit difference a-afore an' after they's squirted.

Ah'd be eatin' tha puss an' a usin' mah fingers ta try an' G-spot tha gal inta a big O a-fore Ah stuck it inner so as ta minnie-mize thar o'erall diss-appointment wif mah manliness. Now, tha G-spot in most fillies kindas got ridges thet feels a little like tha ones on tha roof o' yer mouf.

But in tha gals thet Ah got ta squirt, tha G-spot felt like thet ta start, but as they's got all werked up, thet G-spoetzel got kinda swolle up an' puffy feelin'. Ah culd barely feel them ridges ennymore. But thet's whenst Ah knew they wuz a close to ta goin' bazinga! Sumtimes Ah'd keep on a eatin' thar puss, sumtimes Ah'd stick mah tuna can up thar cha-cha an' start a-crankin' it up reel good.

Aft'r them filly's squirted, Ah'd eeventually go back down thar an' bury mah face twixt thar laigs. But oncest Ah stuck mah fingers back up thar hunnypot, tha G-spot warn't puffy no more. Thet ol' G-spot-erola wuz back ta having them ol' roof-o-yer-mouf ridges.

Now, Ah don't doubt thet sum gals may just be pissin' on fellas fer ree-venge. But Ah usedt ta wet tha bed when Ah wuz a l'il feller. Ah knows whut pee smells laik. (H'yar's a clue. Just stand real close ta Ted "Cuban Commie Sleeper Agent" Cruz 'r Dan "Goeb tha Bankruptcy Debt Dodger" Patrick on a hot summer day. Then yew'll know)

But tha squirters Ah knew ne'er left enny thang behind on tha sheets 'r towels thet smellt laik pee. An' when Ah took it ta tha face, Ah got sum in mah hair. Mah hair ne'er smellt laik pee. When it dried it wuz kinda stiff, kinda laik tha times back forty years ago when Ah wuz a young buck an' Ah'd be jerkin' mah gherkin reel good an' shot mah self in tha haid wif mah own load. Thet's whut pro-teen duz when yew git sum in yer hair. It makes yer hair stiff. Kinda laik usin' thet salon stylin' gel.

An' really Ah don't see why enny buddy gives a good gottdam 'bout if'n it's pee 'r not. Cuz whether a gal is a squirtin on sumbuddy 'r just pissin' on 'em, all golden show'r like, Ah reckon' they both is a kind o' watersports an' both kwall-ee-fies as a fetish, so she orta be chargin' sextra fer it, either way.
+ infinity and beyond

The recent medical study published around Christmas and misrepresented in media about squirt = piss wasn't that great of a study. And it was poorly reported. I could explain it's piss poor validity, but no one needs a smart hooker. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Yea hun once you learn to squirt and come 20 -30 times like that there is no going back. Why would you want to? It makes sex so much better and sexier. The only way I can not squirt is to not come and that would be easy if it was a dude who denies the existence of a type of orgasmic ecstasy that has been known since ancient times as the nectar of the Gods. To argue with the unenlightened sad folks who don't know nirvana is pointless. I can come 30 times or more squirting, I can teach you to do that to. I feel sorry for someone who doesn't experince this sort of wild passionate sex with no limits or boundaries set to control the woman's response. There is nothing hotter than a woman abandoning herself to passion and not giving a fuck about how she looks or how much mess she is making, just total surrender to wet bliss. My exact fetish is getting new women to come better and more than they ever knew they could, then being the first couple to fuck her to death keeping her all wet and begging for more. You just keep thinking dry pussy and coming once is how it done, I will keep swimming in pussy juice and mopping up the puddles.
I will keep swimming in pussy juice and mopping up the puddles.
Perhaps you need to see a doctor about that. I think they have what's called a transvaginal mesh to help a prolapse and stress urinary incontinence in women.
Ah'd be leery o' sump'in calledt a transvaginal mesh, sue nami! Ah wudn't let ennythang thet sounds laik it came outta Star Treck in yer poonanny. It mite implode yer warp core an' leave yer Kobayahi Maru wide open ta a Klingon attack!
um, sorry hun, but it's not all mine, it's all the hot women i play with. and that attitude you just expressed is exactly why women do not let go and hose with abandon because of a harsh and judgmental guy saying you're doing it wrong. I can fix that ignorance problem if u let me.
Honey, lighten up! It was a joke played on what you said about pussy juice and puddles. It made me laugh and that's all that matters.
I have never been with a squirter and would like to try it
Zoe, why don't you, me and Tsunami get together for an exploration session? I'll pay both ya'lls rates. I want to learn more about this myself. Pm me.
Yea hun once you learn to squirt and come 20 -30 times like that there is no going back. Why would you want to? It makes sex so much better and sexier. The only way I can not squirt is to not come and that would be easy if it was a dude who denies the existence of a type of orgasmic ecstasy that has been known since ancient times as the nectar of the Gods. To argue with the unenlightened sad folks who don't know nirvana is pointless. I can come 30 times or more squirting, I can teach you to do that to. I feel sorry for someone who doesn't experince this sort of wild passionate sex with no limits or boundaries set to control the woman's response. There is nothing hotter than a woman abandoning herself to passion and not giving a fuck about how she looks or how much mess she is making, just total surrender to wet bliss. My exact fetish is getting new women to come better and more than they ever knew they could, then being the first couple to fuck her to death keeping her all wet and begging for more. You just keep thinking dry pussy and coming once is how it done, I will keep swimming in pussy juice and mopping up the puddles. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I LOVE you Sue! I have to find a willing partner (or maybe not) to attend graduate school with you and further my education. Nothing turns me on more than sending a woman over the highest cliffs of pleasure....