Best bj in Austin?

Your pics tell me i love you...
The atm tells me for how long Originally Posted by knotty man

That is cute LOL.
Some do say...... and a side note, I just love blowjobs & cock worship...ahhhhh Originally Posted by Alana kay
Me too
Me too, but taking a break from them until my mouth is healed up.
Me too, but taking a break from them until my mouth is healed up. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I hope that you heal nicely! I hear great things of you tammie!
Me too Originally Posted by Britttany_love
And yes, I KNOW you are among the best
My secret lil crush
To the OP, the answer to your question is really quite simple. The best blowjob would easily be.......wait for it......wait for it.......THE ONE YOU'RE GETTING RIGHT NOW!!

Above aside, CSB, Alana Kay, Tammie, Kaylee Blue (gorgeous lady) - you won't go wrong with any of them.
And yes, I KNOW you are among the best
My secret lil crush Originally Posted by Alana kay
Aww thanks babe. You have quite the reputation as well
Alana is definitely one of my faves.
Well what about creating a whole new bj technique? Right now I have a established bj technique and working on a second one. Also created a new technique for tuma. Well known for a great regular bj too
Does a blow job glossary exist? One where a provider can advertise her set of skills with a standardized vernacular? and hobbyists choose based on knowing their own desires?
Omg. Any one girl is full of shit if she says she's the best at bbbj. Certainly, there are girls into cock worship. Those girls are probably better than most.It just depends on what you consider a great bbbj. Some want a wet sloppy deep throat bbbj with no hands. Some want hands and bbbj with a lot of suction. Some want all kinds of different things. Dick sucking is not a one size fits all thing!! I think it really just depends.
I can't say if you're the best in town, but you're the best i ever had
I forgot about up sidedown bjs too
Thank you Alana.
And TxHarleyGuy, thank you as well, it's something I definitely enjoy.
I'm sorry, but does anyone else here have a 30-second club? Anyone...? *crickets*

Yeah, that's what I thought.