Ladies: How much $ to roll over on a snitch?

Maybe he meant sweet?
A container that, in this case, is full of money you take to a rented top floor penthouse and blow on whatever is your hearts desire.

Seriously, I never thought a "suit case" was designed to hold a 2 or 3 piece one.
Seriously. People get offended by anything now.
I think that having exclusive forums is childish. We all already hide behind anonymous handles. You'd think that the members would feel anonymous enough already to just say what they want to say regardless of what the other sex might feel about it.

However, if having the segregated forums IS such a good idea, perhaps we should add a mature only (38 and older forum) and a white only forum, and a minority only (no whites) forum. How about a BBW forum, no members under 220lbs can have access? A manmades only forum (no natural titties allowed).

Just thoughts Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Is it really "Men Only" vs. "Women Only" as these examples at least suggest, or "Service Provider Only" vs. "Service Consumer Only" which makes a little more sense imho.
Just as ridiculous as not being able to buy liquor on sundays

IB

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
+1 i feel this deep within my blackened soul
I think that having exclusive forums is childish. We all already hide behind anonymous handles. You'd think that the members would feel anonymous enough already to just say what they want to say regardless of what the other sex might feel about it.

However, if having the segregated forums IS such a good idea, perhaps we should add a mature only (38 and older forum) and a white only forum, and a minority only (no whites) forum. How about a BBW forum, no members under 220lbs can have access? A manmades only forum (no natural titties allowed).

Just thoughts Originally Posted by HunterGrace
I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not but that sounds racist as fuck
I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not but that sounds racist as fuck Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth
I think you're trying too hard. If she'd ONLY said black/white forums, that'd be kinda racist, but she was making the point that you can find a LOT of ways to divide up the membership if you try hard enough. Don't go looking for conflict. There's enough of that going around lately.
I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not but that sounds racist as fuck Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth

All white people are racist according to Lizshue.
  • sydmo
  • 02-11-2018, 02:31 PM
I think you're trying too hard. If she'd ONLY said black/white forums, that'd be kinda racist, but she was making the point that you can find a LOT of ways to divide up the membership if you try hard enough. Don't go looking for conflict. There's enough of that going around lately. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
that's the damn truth. This place has turned into an elementary school play ground
that's the damn truth. This place has turned into an elementary school play ground Originally Posted by sydmo
I know, right?!
Kids these days are so woke!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
The bible belt laws affect a lot.. up until a few years ago, you could not buy a CAR on Saturday AND Sunday.. one or the other but not both.
All white people are racist according to Lizshue. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
the problem in some cases is determining the race.. Liz is a HOTTIE!!
A post that had the possibility of an actual plan to pay rewards for turning in people who violate privacy would feel like a sincere attempt at getting information. Or one which asked about specific price levels. A general 'if there was a monetary reward would you or would you still be a part of the problem' question feels like it's saying 'you women are horrible'.

Since we all recognize that for any business the potential for losing a customer if the report leaked is a serious concern, a serious discussion would have more to it than just 'if there was'. It's surprising to see this kind of thing from a mod.
Fat people are neither a seperate race nor are they a protected class. Genders ARE a protected class yet you seem to have no problem with the board for the clear disregard by allowing a Women's only and Men's only forum.

Unless you were commenting on the white's only forum I suggested. Ignoring the rest of my post make YOU racist, not ME!