facials

OMG I LOVE facials!! ;-)!! Nothing better than being on my knees giving a sloppy bbbj and talking dirty, begging for your cum...I enjoy feeling the buidup before you explode all over my pretty face as I stare into your eyes :-) Mmmm show me who's daddy, do you like that??? Fuck my mouth, suck on your balls...Mmmmmmm...Give it to me baby, ALL of it!! ;-)!! What's left on your cock is all mine to swallow ;-) Originally Posted by Naughty Natalie of Dallas

lets have a facial party ladies....
OMG I LOVE facials!! ;-)!! Nothing better than being on my knees giving a sloppy bbbj and talking dirty, begging for your cum...I enjoy feeling the buidup before you explode all over my pretty face as I stare into your eyes :-) Mmmm show me who's daddy, do you like that??? Fuck my mouth, suck on your balls...Mmmmmmm...Give it to me baby, ALL of it!! ;-)!! What's left on your cock is all mine to swallow ;-) Originally Posted by Naughty Natalie of Dallas

Holly crap Natalie! You need to do webcam! Just reading this three times over and the buildup almost went onto the screen! Now give a Hot sloppy kiss after and I'll do anything you ask me to for the rest of the day!
That was Hot!
lets have a facial party ladies.... Originally Posted by Anita Lay
You can call me Picasso
Holly crap Natalie! You need to do webcam! Just reading this three times over and the buildup almost went onto the screen! Now give a Hot sloppy kiss after and I'll do anything you ask me to for the rest of the day!
That was Hot! Originally Posted by Lovin50
So fucking hot!! I look great on video or in photos!! ;-)!! Give me your hard dick baby, slap it on my lips...Like that sweetheart??? Gonna give it to me??? I flash a smile...I begin to lick and kiss, swallowing deep and hard, then slowing up while sucking hard at the same time, fondling your balls, you ask me to rub my nails against them...Mmmmm....Spitting on your dick, my dirty dick, I'm so wet just thinking about it...God I want you....

Have a great day!! ;-)

XOXOXO
Natalie, Like to share the prize?
Natalie, Like to share the prize? Originally Posted by angusranch
Lol ;-)
def a stimulating thread!!
here's a visual to help make it hard, err, visible! [have to go there since it's not allowed on eccie]
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-...DFOLDEDCUM.JPG

i really like it when the woman takes me all the way NQ!! dont matter so much if she takes it in, swallows, spits, let's me cum on her lips, face, neck, breasts, body, just so long as she takes me all the way to completion.
that's what the woman in the above photo did - she sucked me right up to the point of completion and then had me cum on her face. she begged for me to do that before she started, so there was no interruption during the action. [btw, an excellent sub, but sadly moved away once she found her master.]

i really dont like it when she stops just before the delivery and switches to handjob for the completion. i can do that myself.

natalie, btw, have camera, will capture!
def a stimulating thread!!
here's a visual to help make it hard, err, visible! [have to go there since it's not allowed on eccie]
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-...DFOLDEDCUM.JPG

i really like it when the woman takes me all the way NQ!! dont matter so much if she takes it in, swallows, spits, let's me cum on her lips, face, neck, breasts, body, just so long as she takes me all the way to completion.
that's what the woman in the above photo did - she sucked me right up to the point of completion and then had me cum on her face. she begged for me to do that before she started, so there was no interruption during the action. [btw, an excellent sub, but sadly moved away once she found her master.]

i really dont like it when she stops just before the delivery and switches to handjob for the completion. i can do that myself.

natalie, btw, have camera, will capture! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Mmmmm HOT ;-)
Call me crazy, but I'm not a big fan of CIM. When I cum I like it to be pretty damn intense, so I'm afraid of literally hurting a girl face with the urge to power fuck her pretty face. I like to either pull out & let it rip on her face/tits/whereevershelikesit or grind it out into the wrapper while inside her.

As for the aim, that can be a little dicey with me at times because apparently I cum a fair amount for a guy and it's not uncommon for me to shoot ropes a la Peter North. But I haven't mastered the pinpoint aim yet, so when kneeling over a girl's stomach or chest and have the intention of painting her face below the eyes, I've sent the first shot on her forehead, in her hair or clear over altogether and hit the pillow or headboard! That is always worth a good laugh for both of us
Hmmm I just now noticed this thread. I have a folder of pictures on my site which displays nothing but varies 'facials'. They speak for themselves!
So this facial is my first post and I really like what I'm seeing here. All of you naughty girls out there. Are so hot I would love to give you all a big facial
someone needs to cum and give me a facial....yummy
I have a new lust in my life and she goes by Naughty Natalie....

Booking email sent, I so need to blast on a beautiful face...

I would be glad to film you, just got a 2 way vid cam, so can shoot you and I at the same time.

PMD, do I know that blindfold??

Yep, another fetish on my list!

Fetish
  • 10-12-2011, 08:17 PM
I have a new lust in my life and she goes by Naughty Natalie.... Originally Posted by The Fetishist
I also have a new lust in my life....and she goes by Tiffany Cums.

I can almost "bust a nut" just thinking about our first time together.....