+ * + VALENTINE'S DAY....WHERE TO GO....WHAT TO GET HER? + * + *

Valentine's Day to me is a "Hallmark Holiday", created by marketers so people would go spend more money. If you are truly in love, everyday should be Valentine's Day. I know that is a cliche and unrealistic, but being told to do something special for your love on a particular day is shallow.

Hope you have a nice day, Angelina.

Bill, Ted, Tom, er, well, hopefully you know my name. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
Sure i believe that too but i rather spend $$$ on flowers and a nice dinner
than to look like an asshole on Valentine's day.
Now a Provider on V-day no but that's on Sunday and i do my hobbying on Saturday mornings....
Nothing like stimulating the economy...I'd like to stimulate your economy baby! (lol) Btw, SKF...now I'm jealous...you were going to take Angelina to the Red Lobster? Geesh, and all I got for the 24yrs of hard labor was Bubba's BBQ! (lol) You know I'm kidding...you're one of a kind and a great friend! Mwah!
Yeah but Bubba sure could BBQ, couldn't he?
One tooth in his head...that's the tell-tale sign of a BBQ master.

See, that's what it's all about, showing someone you care.
Angelina...hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day! You're a beautiful lady and deserve the best! Now, if you find that lad that gives you De Beers diamonds...maybe you can pick out a small bling-bling for your new little buddy...me! (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
LikiNikki,

You, too, are a very beautiful woman who I certainly look up to. George Clooney loves you, too. I say, you come to Los Angeles with me and we do doubles together....we'd be a sold out tour! My trip to Los Angeles has been sold out for this weekend for 2 weeks!!!!

Stay positive and beautiful....can't wait to meet you!

Love,

Angelina
I could never last through doubles at my age, but these two...ahhhhh, I'd be willing to die in the attempt.
I won't be able to seemy ATF provider that day so ...

Oh you probably meant my SO ... who cares?