How many regrettable sessions have u had?

One time I ran to the shower, with my purse still in my peripherals, and caught the client sticking his hand in my bag!!!! I couldn't believe it!! I screamed at him "wtf are you doing!?" He jumped back with the stupidest look on his face.
Then I calmly gave him a lecture about woman's purses (apparently his mom never gave him the memo) and I told him how lucky he was that I didn't cuss him out And that another provider might have flipped on him in a worse way.
I didn't want the situation to escalate so keeping my composure was my main focus at that moment. Even though I felt so disrespected by his attempt to invade my privacy...
Ugh the nerve!!
Sometimes, the chemistry isn't there.

Everyone has a feature, or a personality trait, that's appealing and when things go south, I try to consider that and I do recognize that sometimes, in such a personal business ... that sometimes a situation isn't the best.

It's rare that I've asked for an appointment to end prematurely. Have I done it? Yes. Have there been a few situations where I've had to be curt and tell someone to get out of my incall and even return his funds?

A few times.

But generally, if an appointment isn't going great, I try to make the best of it.

I call it the "Close your eyes and think of France" type of appointments. But honestly ... those are few and far between.

That's why I find screening to be so important. It goes further, for me, than just finding out if they're a safe appointment and a good person to have over.

I really try to get to know someone new before meeting them. Know their desires and wants. That type of screening, and requiring to speak to someone before getting together, really limits those type of negative/unpleasant encounters.

Just my thoughts in it.

If a female just isn't cutting it for you, but she's being professional and trying to do a great job for you, there is something to be said about being gracious about it.

There is an old yarn that I don't hear too much these days. This is a game for kings. If you cannot afford to lose an hour or two, and the funds to go with it, then you probably shouldn't be playing in these expensive fields.

Because I've never known a man who has done this several times, with many different women, who hasn't had a sub par experience for whatever reason.

It's just the type of business we're in. VERY personal. Very intimate and when two people are naked, and somewhat vulnerable, it's a different dynamic and the business model isn't like regular ...crap. I lost my direction of thought.

Think that I made my point anyway.

Warmly,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I agree Elisabeth chemistry is everything and screening is even more important, also chatting with each other on the phone for a few minutes is very important as well, it allows you to get a feel for the person. It has worked very well for me in many cases.
I haven't had many meet ups that I regret, however there is one time that comes to mind that I gave a little back. For reasons beyond my control I was running 15 minutes late for a meeting and the guy waited in the parking lot for me. The meeting went great despite my tardyness. At the end when he gave me a birthday card, I gave him $50 back and told him I was sorry for making him wait. He tried to refuse but I was insistent. I told him time is valuable and his just as much as mine. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Wow Honey D you are amazing love that
I didn't refuse because I couldn't tell he stunk until we were undressed, donated to, & session was already started. Best believe he didn't get a very long bj. Didnt want my face in that stinky area very long. Afterwards, I wish I didn't see him. It was not an enjoyable session to say the least. Originally Posted by Megan_Heart
You should have told him to go take a shower instead of not giving him 100%..

Only afterwards did you feel like that because you sure did suck his stinky winky & collect that money right?
One time I ran to the shower, with my purse still in my peripherals, and caught the client sticking his hand in my bag!!!! I couldn't believe it!! I screamed at him "wtf are you doing!?" He jumped back with the stupidest look on his face.
Then I calmly gave him a lecture about woman's purses (apparently his mom never gave him the memo) and I told him how lucky he was that I didn't cuss him out And that another provider might have flipped on him in a worse way.
I didn't want the situation to escalate so keeping my composure was my main focus at that moment. Even though I felt so disrespected by his attempt to invade my privacy...
Ugh the nerve!! Originally Posted by Anna Cola
Why would you bring your purse into a session?
Ugh the nerve!! Originally Posted by Anna Cola

I would have kicked him out. I hate a theif.
Lol there has been more than one for me. But hey we all can't have that connection. Besides I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
  • BLM69
  • 01-19-2017, 03:56 PM
Do stinky pussy sessions count? What about cheesy wieners?
Do stinky pussy sessions count? What about cheesy wieners? Originally Posted by BLM69

That's why I go get a warm rag with soap. Ring out the rag with soap. Get an extra dry towel. Go wash of the area you wanna put your mouth. Lather quite so and then dry it off with the other towel. Problem solved for me.
Do stinky pussy sessions count? What about cheesy wieners? Originally Posted by BLM69
Hell yes BLM they count that's a no go sir
Wow Honey D you are amazing love that Originally Posted by suiram77
Aww. Well thank you.
A few, usually about 1 a year.

Most of my regret is in the frustration in original contact
I had one wipe her pussy inside and out with febreze. That is a odd taste

Then there has been 2 or 3 King Kong pussy's, so waddled out U never knew U were in it.

The push back the date an hour or two pussy. they are never fun, so no next

But the NCNS. U get to the area she sent U and nothing. College rule leave after 15min
And guys don't bother to send more than 2 messages it will do no good.
but next i reschedule a 3 hour then opps i can not make it.

Life is a bitch then U die but life can be a hoe cause U will have to pay for everything U get
Aww. Well thank you. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Yes mam
I gave a guy his money back one time, it was a 2 hour session. After he got 3 nuts in one hour (also with no interest in conversation or a gfe session just a fuck doll session) and was still trying to do the most with no breaks... I gave him $400 back... No Thanks I am not a Toy... Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
With your rants on this board i can understand why he had no interest in a conversation with you.