Get Ready! The Banks Are Gonna Fail! (Video)

That kind of skipped right over the top of your head, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Not at all as I think it was just the opposite as my comment seemed to float over your head. And as Manny mentioned the chaos that would be created if people felt the banking system was going to fail would be unreal. With the inflation we are currently experiencing it is a good time to have your portfolio diversified.
It is ALWAYS a good time to have a diversified portfolio. I do not believe in putting everything in a bank account. Invest in gold, silver, real estate, cash generating small businesses, some stocks, etc…As the saying goes, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.” …But stay the fuck away from all these Crank Influencers that have flooded our lives with the creating of the internet & social media.

I don't think so. Food can be packaged in hermetically sealed pouches for longer shelf life and it's cheaper and less toxic. Originally Posted by Levianon17
See my tin foil hat comment, too.
Not at all as I think it was just the opposite as my comment seemed to float over your head. And as Manny mentioned the chaos that would be created if people felt the banking system was going to fail would be unreal. With the inflation we are currently experiencing it is a good time to have your portfolio diversified. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Your reply did not coincide with what I meant by investing in Brass. Brass as in bullets as in self defense. In case society goes rogue. What the fuck does Tin have to do with self preservation?
For the OP and so many others it’s all about anti-government this, anti-government that, paranoia here, paranoia there, distrust, distrust, distrust…Then along comes some Big Con Man, and he’s smart enough to know there’s just enough people ripe for his Con of all Cons which we truly haven’t seen since Hitler who convinced millions of his countrymen he knew how to clean ‘their’ swamp, too.

Bullshit…This country is fucked up because the sheep don’t think there sheep, they wanna think they’re the Alpha Lion or Tiger, or Wolf, and they are just S-H-E-E-P, the biggest losers of them all, because anyone who drinks the Kool Aid of a Loser, is a LOSER!
Your reply did not coincide with what I meant by investing in Brass. Brass as in bullets as in self defense. In case society goes rogue. What the fuck does Tin have to do with self preservation? Originally Posted by Levianon17

I am not going to waste my time explaining it to you as it would just go over your head. And as far as brass is concerned I am sure that you probably have looked on your go to site bitchute for some conspiracy theory of people going rogue and this is why you mentioned brass.:mfBrass.

And as far as the banks going away these are the chicken little mentality people who need to just take what little $$ they do have a put it in a brown paper bag and stuff it under their mattress.
I am not going to waste my time explaining it to you as it would just go over your head. And as far as brass is concerned I am sure that you probably have looked on your go to site bitchute for some conspiracy theory of people going rogue and this is why you mentioned brass.:mfBrass.

And as far as the banks going away these are the chicken little mentality people who need to just take what little $$ they do have a put it in a brown paper bag and stuff it under their mattress. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Anything can happen. Banks going belly up is not impossible. If five years ago someone would have told you there would be a Pandemic you would have told them they were a conspiracy theorist and low and behold it happened. I wouldn't take anything for granted.
Anything can happen. Banks going belly up is not impossible. If five years ago someone would have told you there would be a Pandemic you would have told them they were a conspiracy theorist and low and behold it happened. I wouldn't take anything for granted. Originally Posted by Levianon17
If you think that some of the larger banks could potentially go belly up then as the George Strait songs says "I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for sale." Not going to happen to any of your larger banks like Chase or Wells Fargo and others.
If you think that some of the larger banks could potentially go belly up then as the George Strait songs says "I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for sale." Not going to happen to any of your larger banks like Chase or Wells Fargo and others. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Ok, whatever.
Ok, whatever. Originally Posted by Levianon17
But I am sure you read on the tin foil hat wearing site bitchute that is going to happen huh? Let me know when you are ready to buy that ocean front property in Arizona. Big banks closing not going to happen.
The following is not permitted on the site:
  • Insulting Others
  • Targeting other members for attacks
  • Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
  • Disrespecting other members on the site
  • General rudeness toward other members on the site
But I am sure you read on the tin foil hat wearing site bitchute that is going to happen huh? Let me know when you are ready to buy that ocean front property in Arizona. Big banks closing not going to happen. Originally Posted by golferguy55
Ok, Big Banks won't close glad to hear it.
I keep enough money in the bank to pay bills and that's all. Stacking gold and silver coins is the best strategy to reduce risk from failing banks and rising inflation. If you believe the federal government, deep state media, and the corporations have your best interest, YOU are the brain dead conspiracy theorist. Have fun wiping your ass with those worthless dollars. Originally Posted by HoHound
BS.
When Wall Street trading first started, invest $100 in gold and $100 in the market. The market WAY outperformed gold.

As Levianon said, an investment in lead and powder will still outperform gold if a hypothetical bank collapse occurred.
BS.
When Wall Street trading first started, invest $100 in gold and $100 in the market. The market WAY outperformed gold.

As Levianon said, an investment in lead and powder will still outperform gold if a hypothetical bank collapse occurred. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Hahaha, I never said that. But I will say this though, the big banking cartels can do what ever they want to you. The only reason why the Banks haven't failed is because they aren't ready for them to fail.
But if the OP has everything invested in Gold & Silver, and the only funds he has in bank accounts is to pay bills, what does he care if the Bank System fails?

Because his story is total Crank B.S., that’s why, and scouring the internet all day for GIF’s, for anti-government, anti-migrant, anti-vax, anti-black, anti-Democrat, etc., garbage is all he has to do in Life…So sad.
Hahaha, I never said that. But I will say this though, the big banking cartels can do what ever they want to you. The only reason why the Banks haven't failed is because they aren't ready for them to fail. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No you did not say that. I did.
But ima sure that if you could find a bank at the same time period that still around today, the interest would make the gold investment look less than chump change.