It's boring....... Where the heck is some good controversy to sink some teeth in... Come On Tripple Dippers... Adorables....

• FSCOB
  • 11-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Hmmm. Maybe I should use my hobby $$$ to feed the poor...naaaa!
ummm I'm kinda poor right now, but only because I've been harboring a secret which I suppose some would LOVE to hear about or use to stir up further controversy. *wenchitistical hooktards* I just wasn't "up" for preaching about my personal life on a public board.

On a nicer note, I did have a civvie date today that was simply wonderful. So nice to be taken out & treated like a lady w/ no false pretenses or expectations. *sigh* I'll probably have a glow for a few days now.

Happy Holidays!

XOXOXOXOXOX
What we need are triplet providers named Faith, Hope and Charity...
What we need are triplet providers named Faith, Hope and Charity... Originally Posted by American_Caesar
We recently had just what you are prescribing, Doc: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=127415
What we need are triplet providers named Faith, Hope and Charity... Originally Posted by American_Caesar
Interesting you bring that up! I ran into quadruplets on sixth street recently! The three hot ones were actually named Faith, Hope and Charity. Unfortunately, they weren't too social unless the bad-toothed, cross-eyed, cock-blocking one gave them the ok. And wouldn't ya know it..she was named Chastity. How ironic, yet prophetic, is that?

I guess three's a charm and the fourth will only cause harm.

*teehee*
I know, I know... I'm so corny!
*teehee* Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
I'm trying to drum up some good ole fashioned mud slinging, name calling, reputation trashing controversy and the most I can get is a

*teehee*?

I've obviously lost it.....
I'm trying to drum up some good ole fashioned mud slinging, name calling, reputation trashing controversy and the most I can get is a

*teehee*?

I've obviously lost it..... Originally Posted by Whispers
either that...or 'points' have been handed out like free samples at specks lately and everyone skurred to speak their mind
either that...or 'points' have been handed out like free samples at specks lately and everyone skurred to speak their mind Originally Posted by bubbaJay
You don't get points for speaking your mind if you learn to phrase things in a manner that is within the guidelines of the board as well as in a manner that does not attack an individual personally outside of what is due....

People get points for personally attacking others... which tends to come from an inability to articulate their thoughts.....
I'm still recovering from all of the Thanksgiving travel and copious amounts of food and football. I don't have the energy to stir up controversy right now. Check back tomorrow for your regularly scheduled Natalie v. Whispers programming.
You don't get points for speaking your mind if you learn to phrase things in a manner that is within the guidelines of the board as well as in a manner that does not attack an individually personally outside of what is due....

People get points for personally attacking others... which tends to come from an inability to articulate their thoughts..... Originally Posted by Whispers
''i just hate stupid ppl''
if someone happens to take offense to that...points

in a thread where one was asked to get 'bashed'... saying somthing along the lines of her needing some dick....when she just stated we all need to go out and and book an apt...and that she herself was going to book an apt with a female...which is why i suggested she need to some dick... and NO offense was take....points....because i was being 'harsh' with a provider. i dont understand how someone can assume my 'tone' in text.

i didnt call anyone anything...provider says we all need a session...i suggest she needs some dick

senstivie bubba gump does not like the fact that i dont like stupid people and complains about it.

i still dont like stupid people
i still think laides need dick just as much as wee need pussy
  • Carl
  • 11-28-2010, 12:14 PM
So, how close are you to a points-related involuntary vacation? Maybe we could start a pool. That might raise the interest level and combat the boredom.
not close at all....but just incase...im tryin to get screened with everyone now lol
''i just hate stupid ppl''
if someone happens to take offense to that...points

in a thread where one was asked to get 'bashed'... saying somthing along the lines of her needing some dick....when she just stated we all need to go out and and book an apt...and that she herself was going to book an apt with a female...which is why i suggested she need to some dick... and NO offense was take....points....because i was being 'harsh' with a provider. i dont understand how someone can assume my 'tone' in text.

i didnt call anyone anything...provider says we all need a session...i suggest she needs some dick

senstivie bubba gump does not like the fact that i dont like stupid people and complains about it.

i still dont like stupid people
i still think laides need dick just as much as wee need pussy Originally Posted by bubbaJay
So, how many points for all of that, and do you win something?
boo. I don't want bubba to be shipped away to the island of misbehaved boys.
Wow, bubba, sounds like you have more points than I do. Then again, I've been a perfect gentleman to everyone...