ok so YMMV

"Ahhh, so" said the blind man. Wasn't sure if that was what she was referencing or some obtuse callout to some review I had missed. Originally Posted by LonesomeDove
Sir,
Sorry for the confusion. xo. Yes, Wayward is right. It means that if a lady chooses to Provide, her SKILLS should not vary. In all honesty they really don't. This is a mind over matter issue, and there is no excuse to give 2 men totally different service, when capable to give both superior service.
Subcilla you are rare but there are providers here that do let you know their not up to it I'd rather they tell me than have a lousey time. This hobby isn't perfect and neither is anyone here. Hope you feel better. Originally Posted by carkido45
Sir,
Thank You, im trying to feel better, the antibiotics are helping with being i'll. The end of a long term relationship... well there is no help for me there. Hey since im no longer getting any at home, once i do return, my services will likely be even more so enjoyable, lol.
Wow, a provider with a conscience... very nice!

Cilla, I totally agree with your stand on this, my dear. It's a matter of principles and it truly shows the level of professionalism you have. It's a quality not easily found in this business.

I've had ATF's pull that crap on me and it sucks. I'd rather be told "sorry hon, no can do tonite, I'm not feeling well, so lets reschedule" than go to a meet and pretty much waste my money because the level and quality of the services and performance that I'm used to receive from them is nowhere to be found. When you are a regular (5+ visits), it can sometimes sour your whole experience so badly that you just end up dropping said lady from your provider list.
Sir,
Thank You for saying so, i think its just the right thing to do. i must say my personal issues are not the sole reason i played hookie, lol. i have also been sick w a nasty cold. i really think though that if a lady doesn't feel she can do this and do it well then don't. Despite what conflicts might come up, i think a hobbiest would rather be told no, then walk away very unpleased. Brook Thank You for agreeing, i thought this morning there may be a dog pile on cilla of providers who disagree. Originally Posted by subcilla
Ronnie Milsap and Stevie Wonder both told me that your cancelling was the right thing to do.

Sometimes it's like your damned if you do, damned if you don't. Having a cold and cancelling is the right thing to do, putting your clients at risk of catching your cold was the wrong thing to do.

You did right, sorry about your client missing out one time but stuff happens. This thing is not an absolute, but many variables. The true hobbyists can see both sides with amazing clarity.
Subcilla you are rare but there are providers here that do let you know their not up to it I'd rather they tell me than have a lousey time. This hobby isn't perfect and neither is anyone here. Hope you feel better. Originally Posted by carkido45
Sir,
i wasnt trying to come off as judgmental or perfect, however im sure his $$ spent "perfectly" well. i'm sure me having to cancel with this client makes me seem less then perfect, but in the end the reason stands out. i agree equal services for all, pass it around!! lol
I apologize Subcilla I wasn't trying too you put down.
I apologize Subcilla I wasn't trying too you put down. Originally Posted by carkido45
Sir,
No apology needed, i wasn't offended, xo. i was just trying to help make the point YMMV is just wrong. While i do openly admit hygiene can make or break a session. So i guess there are some exceptions... but providing all is well as should be with both parties, then one person should be treated and served as well as the next. i think it may help some of the new ladies as well to know its better to cancel then end up with a bad reputation. i hope You feel better soon, the dentist is no fun, hugs.
ive turned down so many bi sessions bc i cant, but at least i'm honest. Originally Posted by subcilla
With me it's always YMMV depending whether I stay awake or not, sooooo..... Could you elaborate a bit more on the part above? Are you saying you're not good at "it" with women or you can't get into it? Maybe you just need to practice and post the pics so we can judge your progress or schedule a session with a really old guy who would show you how to do it and then instruct you to do do it with her... then you would have to do it to please him even though you didn't want to and ....dang.... I was interested in this topic... then I was really interested in this topic ... and then I was really, really interested in this topic ... and now I'm going to take a nap...
Thanks for the laff TMFT...needed it.
Subcilla don't feel too bad I spent Valentines Day by myself and had my tooth pulled out.
Lost my wallet earlier in the week also with hobby money.
This too shall pass.
With me it's always YMMV depending whether I stay awake or not, sooooo..... Could you elaborate a bit more on the part above? Are you saying you're not good at "it" with women or you can't get into it? Maybe you just need to practice and post the pics so we can judge your progress or schedule a session with a really old guy who would show you how to do it and then instruct you to do do it with her... then you would have to do it to please him even though you didn't want to and ....dang.... I was interested in this topic... then I was really interested in this topic ... and then I was really, really interested in this topic ... and now I'm going to take a nap... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Wow if Your sleeping during a session YMMV is a understatement. ive never had anyone even think about sleep as i play with their cock. i've had a few sessions where we were both just spent, and needed rest after, but not during. Many times during i get "OHHH DONT TOUCH IT" in the middle of an "o" who would have figured, lol. Those types of "o's" i thought might have ended a life. You do need to be physically healthy and able to hobby w a skilled provider, some need warning labels. lol.
Thanks for the laff TMFT...needed it.
Subcilla don't feel too bad I spent Valentines Day by myself and had my tooth pulled out.
Lost my wallet earlier in the week also with hobby money.
This too shall pass. Originally Posted by carkido45
Sir,
im with You, cupid can bite my butt. im sorry You lost Your wallet though. Watch for identity theft, as im sure You know. i lost my wallet or had it stolen once. Come to find out a girl who resembled me wanted my dl bc she had warrants out. Pretty scary.
Sir,
This is a mind over matter issue, and there is no excuse to give 2 men totally different service, when capable to give both superior service. Originally Posted by subcilla
Very good point Cilla
.... You do need to be physically healthy and able to hobby w a skilled provider, some need warning labels. lol. Originally Posted by subcilla
I'm just old and decrepit .Did I mention I was voted "Most Profitable Patient" by Houston Cardiologists? Brooke Wild is always thoughtful enough to give me a wake up call before a session.
i bet Brook doesn't need to give wake up calls, don't be so hard by Your self, i mean on Your self..
i bet Brook doesn't need to give wake up calls, don't be so hard by Your self, i mean on Your self.. Originally Posted by subcilla
No, seriously she does... called me at a strip club late one night... saved me more money than if I'd gone to see Geico...

Lil Red Robbin used to keep a defibrillator charged up just for me... then one day she yells clear and I realized she wasn't trying to jump start mt heart...