Nc/ns Dreamybrooke she just doesn't give a crap

im so ugly with out photo editor . eat my ass hater.
Originally Posted by dreamybrooke
You know that "eat my ass" isn't an insult to most of the guys on here, right? It's more like foreplay. They'll have your panties down and a tongue up your ass before you can finish your sentence.
I have a response. I'll get my

Then when the dust settles I'll eat brookes ass. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I'm gonna have to agree with OoB on that shit.....
BECASUE I AINT DOING A 30 MIN OUTCALL FOR NO 100 DOLLAR FUCK THAT AND HE WAS 30MIN OF TRAFFIC HA/!!!!

EAT THIS ASS HATER
It appears the underlying message for the OP is sorry that happened to you bro but she's fine as fuck and I'm still going in. Lol
Lol. This chick kinda rules....
BECASUE I AINT DOING A 30 MIN OUTCALL FOR NO 100 DOLLAR FUCK THAT AND HE WAS 30MIN OF TRAFFIC HA/!!!!

EAT THIS ASS HATER
Hot dam Brooke. ...who cares what the OP is talking about. You win I believe you. Lol

EAT THIS ASS HATER
Nice shitter!
If those pics aren't doctored someone has had an a-hole bleaching. Sweet!

EAT THIS ASS HATER
Now this girl I like...yep...I really like her.
Now this girl I like...yep...I really like her. Originally Posted by poppy71
I knew you would poppy....this is the girl you take home to momma.....
I sadly got burned by her, and it was all my fault. And I hate myself for it. Dreamybrooke, I will eat your ass if you could just give me another chance, your ass tastes like honey and I miss the flavor of it every day. Fuck man, Brooke, your photos are making my mouth water

FUCK! I'm fucking horny

and alone
I knew you would poppy....this is the girl you take home to momma..... Originally Posted by Russ38
I'll take her home to somebody's momma and if that momma is fine then hell all three of us can play but she can't come home to my momma...man I'm still trying to keep my place in the will
She's got panache, give her that. Might even say she's cock-sure.

The urge to yodel just jumped all over my ass, from hers I guess.
I'll take her home to somebody's momma and if that momma is fine then hell all three of us can play but she can't come home to my momma...man I'm still trying to keep my place in the will Originally Posted by poppy71
I hear ya man....the will def comes first!!!!!
I hear ya man....the will def comes first!!!!! Originally Posted by Russ38
Hell yeah...more play money
hahaha wack ... eat my ass i dont flake u dont reply /./..hhhmm im 19 thanks hun ... hahah Originally Posted by dreamybrooke

im so ugly with out photo editor . eat my ass hater.

EAT THIS ASS HATER
I'm confused now. Is this avatar worthy or sig line worthy?