Miiya = not just bad TCB

Is it that he can't afford one? Or can't afford to be caught with one?
Granted, nowadays you can get a cheap, disposable or prepaid phone for 25 and they can literally be thrown out after the appt if needed, but how many people want to buy a phone just for one time use.
I am pretty amazed at how many want to put this on my lap or simply didn't read the post ...

For example, @Ralphyboy: As I said before, I have a CORPORATE phone number - so how does call blocking stop some person in the accounting department from seeing I called her googlable number? (Actually she never included her number she actually wanted me to call in the email to "call" her, but that's another matter ...)

And I don't carry a hobby phone anymore because I hardly ever used it. I would guess that 9 out of 10 don't require it when I tell them up front. (And why would they? This 2014, not 1994. If someone you've seen before sends you a confirmatory eccie PM and you email make arrangements, discuss time and services, location, etc., then what exactly are you achieving by never sending your room number over email or PM?) Here I told Miiya up front (as in, "I don't have a hobby phone to call or text if that is a problem..."), she acknowledged that (and did so again in her last email), got me all the way to the incall, and then said "call me".

I thought it went without saying that there was no phone available to use on the lobby, but I will go ahead and say it: "there was no phone available on the lobby."

The lobby was actually undergoing a lot of construction - so she could have come down and met me and no one would have noticed - or she could have met me at a locked side entrance (I have met two providers who did that instead of giving the room number). But there was absolutely no response to any of my emails after I arrived - she didn't respond saying "omg I was waiting for you to call" until 3 HOURS after the appointment.

Anyway, I am sorry I put it in the wrong thread, but this is the kind of information I would want to know before seeing a provider because, considering the inexplicable circumstances, I don't think it has anything to do with phones - my guess is (1) double booking and/or (2) general disregard, "brain fart" or whatever term you want to use.
If you cant afford a hobby phone.............well need I say more. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
I can't afford to not have three!
1.) manwhore SL
2.) TS-SL

3.) direct hotline to EFN for your NCNS fetish ??

3.) direct hotline to the national weather service to quickly inform them of impending SLAMDANGO!

Not sure if Confucius would agree, but:

"One who cannot hide his hobby phone from s.o., is thus confronted with eventual failure at hiding his your hobbying?"

Hobby phone can be explained as a "back up in case the corp phone fails;" can be locked and silent when turned on, can be turned off at will, can be hidden easily -- under car seat, in trunk, in dopp kit, in office drawer, but never in underwear drawer!

Hobby phone is like a credit card -- never let it be exposed, never hand it to someone you don't know.

Hobby phone, once the unit is purchased, can be totally obscured, anonymous and virtually invisible.

Hobbyist, however, once in the hobby, or even just exploring entry, must always cover computer and phone and expense tracks 100 percent and be aware that his subconscious is always trying to "out" him. Guard all moves well, or face the consequences.
1.) manwhore SL
2.) TS-SL

3.) direct hotline to EFN for your NCNS fetish ??

3.) direct hotline to the national weather service to quickly inform them of impending SLAMDANGO!

..... Originally Posted by Bob McV
Several guys think I kid about "three" hobby phones. Its for real. Here is why.

1) Main hobby phone used for hobbying.

2) Used if provider stops responding while I'm in the parking lot.

3) Used to let her know what I think of her or her pimp when they hang up on #2

• Toyz
  • 09-07-2014, 10:46 AM
~Hobby Phones~

Reasons for

-For when a relationship goes bad & the girl wants to blow you up...or her baby Daddy gets out of prison and is trying to track down the 150 johns who were fucking his wifey
-For when the Hoogar gets busted and LE wants to track down the numbers in her party phone
-Because its $10 + airtime...sheesh
-In case you want to inquire on a BP posting & don't want to risk it being LE on the other end
-Because it makes you feel cool to have a second phone
-Because they sink in Lady Bird Lake so easily when you want to get rid of records
-Because you don't want your personal phone going off at 1AM on a workday with "Baby can you helpa girl out?