Reviews 101

I agree they are both worthwhile, and in fact I have paid for both once I got into the hobby. But realistically, most newbies aren't going to make that financial commitment until they are in, i.e. have made the plunge and seen at least one or two providers. Originally Posted by Fratelli
I would hope that a new guy would spend a little bit of cash for the intel available here. His choice of course, but it's not really a wallet breaker

2-week pass $20
1 month $40
3 months $60
6 months $80
12 months $100

You are being a little hard on newbies. Most aren't going to pay for PA until they've first dipped their toe in the water, and doing that requires making a decision about who to see. But I also recall from when I was a newbie that it is possible to make very good decisions despite not having ROS access if you look at a girl's track record rather than just a single review, and carefully read the comments in the review threads regardless of what the recommendations say. At least, I made a couple of good decisions that way before I wrote my first review. Of course, having that level of information does whet the appetite for more, which is the reward for writing reviews. Originally Posted by Fratelli
I disagree wholeheartedly with this! I'm a relative newbie, and I did exactly what SL recommended for $20 or less, can't really remember. I realized that the best indication of what I would be paying for at $200 a pop or higher would be located there. It's a small investment and one that is well worth it, in my opinion. It also taught me how to write a ROS and what information people were expecting to see.
SL forgot to add that all taint activities need to be written in the reviews.
I agree they are both worthwhile, and in fact I have paid for both once I got into the hobby. But realistically, most newbies aren't going to make that financial commitment until they are in, i.e. have made the plunge and seen at least one or two providers. Originally Posted by Fratelli
Per day???
I would hope that a new guy would spend a little bit of cash for the intel available here. His choice of course, but it's not really a wallet breaker

2-week pass $20
1 month $40
3 months $60
6 months $80
12 months $100 Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Thats it? $100 per year? You mean I don't need to keep writting these damn reviews and taking all the pictures? I just pay $100 per year? Well sign me up.... when my 18 years of credit is up!
I disagree wholeheartedly with this! I'm a relative newbie, and I did exactly what SL recommended for $20 or less, can't really remember. I realized that the best indication of what I would be paying for at $200 a pop or higher would be located there. It's a small investment and one that is well worth it, in my opinion. It also taught me how to write a ROS and what information people were expecting to see. Originally Posted by mbinlincoln
EXACTLY!
SL forgot to add that all taint activities need to be written in the reviews. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sorry P... oversight on my part!
Thats it? $100 per year? You mean I don't need to keep writting these damn reviews and taking all the pictures? I just pay $100 per year? Well sign me up.... when my 18 years of credit is up! Originally Posted by Still Looking
You better keep writing and having those wonderful photo shoots. You have to make up for your lazy brother for not sharing with the rest. I am teaching my self a lession. I'm going without access for a while. I went ahead and let it expire again!Where are my priorities?

As soon as I get rid of this little cold I will fuck my way back in to all accesses.
There's no fun in paying. That is to easy! It's like that old saying, I like to do it the old fashion way by earning it.
You better keep writing and having those wonderful photo shoots. You have to make up for your lazy brother for not sharing with the rest. I am teaching my self a lession. I'm going without access for a while. I went ahead and let it expire again!Where are my priorities?

As soon as I get rid of this little cold I will fuck my way back in to all accesses.
There's no fun in paying. That is to easy! It's like that old saying, I like to do it the old fashion way by earning it. Originally Posted by Salsa man
Salsa... can I give you a couple of years? I only have about 17-18 built up?
180 reviews X 6 weeks of PA (premium access) per review = 1080 weeks of prem access

1080 / 52 weeks per year = 20.77 years. (basically 20 years 9 months...just allow me to round)

Minus 23 months he's been part of ECCIE = estimated 18 yrs 10 months of PA remaining.

Assuming he would have seen every girl w/o changing, had he gone with 100/yr for paid PA that's $1800...now in savings.

B/C of SL's ability to fuck and take pictures and share it with the world, he's saved an estimated 1800 over the course of two years.

Congrats sir, First beer is on you.

-"Money"ManMatt-

2-week pass $20
1 month $40
3 months $60
6 months $80
12 months $100 Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

What happened to the Life-Time Membership of 250?
4)If you are lucky enough to get pictures post them. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Point of order Mr. SL....is that post them with or without her knowledge and/or permission?

I see alot of ladies changing their minds on allowing pics to be taken if she knows they may be posted without her permission.
Thats it? $100 per year? You mean I don't need to keep writting these damn reviews and taking all the pictures? I just pay $100 per year? Well sign me up.... when my 18 years of credit is up! Originally Posted by Still Looking
You will die of old age before your PA expires the way you are going. LOL!

What happened to the Life-Time Membership of 250? Originally Posted by shorty
Ooops....yes that is still there too, of course.
Elite VIP Member Upgrade $250

There is a link to all this at the top of every page across the site
http://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium
Interesting suggestions in here for alternative options on the "Recommendation" line other than plain "yes" or "no." I think most fellows here realize the majority of reviews are based on individual taste, aside from those experiences where something so negative happened that "no" was the only logical choice.

From a provider's standpoint, please don't remove the Recommendation completely from the public part of the review, since we can't see the rest. (I always want to know that I'm a definitive "yes.") Also, some of us post the viewable portions on our websites to be read by gentlemen not YET members of ECCIE, but who may join to read the ROS. That denouement pronouncement is important.
Point of order Mr. SL....is that post them with or without her knowledge and/or permission?

I see alot of ladies changing their minds on allowing pics to be taken if she knows they may be posted without her permission. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Not to pick a fight or anything, but once a girl agrees to have her picture taken, she has basically given de facto permission for them to be posted on the web. I'm sure there are certain "legalities" involved here which may or may not technically give the lady certain rights to her image, but I fall back on two things. First, I firmly believe in "possession if nine tenths of the law".-- i.e. whom ever has the pictures, owns the pictures and can do whatever he/she wants with those pictures. Second, this is the digital age. Everyone has a camera. There is almost no expectation of privacy. If you allow yourself to have your picture taken in any setting (hobby or RL), expect those pics to pop up somewhere on the web. In this day and age, I can take picture and have it on Facebook in 60 seconds. Just food for thought.