An in depth analysis of the worst Studio and state of the studio scene

Have you seen Lavinia? I’ve seen her before and I’ll keep it at that. Sounds like you’re close to her. She told you this?
No I wouldn’t ever want to go back to the worst studio in dfw otherwise known as Sunflower. It’s all about saving the real mongers from their bait and switches and their terrible management/ promoters. Lavinia knew they were the worst studio too and decided to go some place else. Originally Posted by SpringFest
The problem is you. Your ass can't seem to boycott or establish a fair ranking system or really anything. Loser! This is just 3 of the stupidest idiots on the on this board complaining because they don't get their way. Your argument is vague at best and you asked "what line up has any studio put out there to beat Blossoms? Like every fucking lineup beats blossoms. You promote them but you bitch about others promoting studios and you are the pot calling the kettle black. Look at your history in November. Blossom, Blossom. Blossom. What a fake ass promoter that thinks he can out smart his buddies by saying the SF is the worst. Proof is in the pudding boys and simply just look at his past and see what he has done in November alone. Tell me i am lying. I will wait.

Springfest. Take a shut the fuck up pill and accept you can not return to the best studios here. No need for a support group.
I go to the best studios all the time: Asian Star, Cherry Pop, and Blossom K. As stated I don’t want to return to Sunflower the worst studio in dfw who is completely known for bait and switches. If any real mongers read through the comments of this thread, notice how Sunflower treats their clients and handles themselves through criticism. That’s the studio that y’all support and the exact reason they’re not as popular as the other studios.
  • jkk
  • 12-16-2023, 04:49 AM
The problem is you. Your ass can't seem to boycott or establish a fair ranking system or really anything. Loser! This is just 3 of the stupidest idiots on the on this board complaining because they don't get their way. Your argument is vague at best and you asked "what line up has any studio put out there to beat Blossoms? Like every fucking lineup beats blossoms. You promote them but you bitch about others promoting studios and you are the pot calling the kettle black. Look at your history in November. Blossom, Blossom. Blossom. What a fake ass promoter that thinks he can out smart his buddies by saying the SF is the worst. Proof is in the pudding boys and simply just look at his past and see what he has done in November alone. Tell me i am lying. I will wait.

Springfest. Take a shut the fuck up pill and accept you can not return to the best studios here. No need for a support group. Originally Posted by Texasfan76
So from reading multiple posts Sunflower is the worst. But to you sunflower is the best. Either you’re Sunflower promoter or many handles are anti-sunflower. Which do you think it is or are you like the master pimp that push his agenda for $?
Take a vacation and stay off from here and enjoy your life little. You are too easy like Chung Tran.
You can tell I'm not a promoter because even my very positive reviews have, at most, one reply.

I don't think I've been to Sunflower since Jun left and Dallas is worst off for it.
So the boycott is off? Just wondering since you have it in bio still…
  • jkk
  • 12-16-2023, 01:28 PM
So the boycott is off? Just wondering since you have it in bio still… Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Did you hop to agency from Michiko? Don’t you have any loyalty?
Once a Luxury, always a Luxury
Once a Michiko, always a Michiko
No agencies
Did you hop to agency from Michiko? Don’t you have any loyalty?
Once a Luxury, always a Luxury
Once a Michiko, always a Michiko
No agencies Originally Posted by jkk
Never went to nor have any idea where Michiko is/was… but stay on topic about the studios instead of highjacking it JKK
I go to the best studios all the time: Asian Star, Cherry Pop, and Blossom K. As stated I don’t want to return to Sunflower the worst studio in dfw who is completely known for bait and switches. If any real mongers read through the comments of this thread, notice how Sunflower treats their clients and handles themselves through criticism. That’s the studio that y’all support and the exact reason they’re not as popular as the other studios. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Those comments are your opinion of Sunflower. Pop up a link by some one not associated with you or a promoter. To see how Sunflower treats their clients.

BTW. I got screened at Blossoms. I will go sample what you have been promoting. I will be honest about it.
Those comments are your opinion of Sunflower. Pop up a link by some one not associated with you or a promoter. To see how Sunflower treats their clients.

BTW. I got screened at Blossoms. I will go sample what you have been promoting. I will be honest about it. Originally Posted by Texasfan76
I literally put in the first comment of this thread that it was just my opinion, but since Sunflower can’t handle criticism and is the worst studio in dfw they had to put their own opinion out there.
Can we get a top 5-10 girls available regardless of which studio.
  • jkk
  • 12-16-2023, 11:14 PM
Funny how little boy can’t handle little insult or rudeness and crying to eccie because his feeling got hurt by RTM. Perfectly ok Chung, because that’s only weapon you got.

Picking best girls should be on different thread … and I guarantee it would fail because promoters and their many handles will be all over… Chung’s new handles are getting banned left and right after he got banned…
  • jkk
  • 12-17-2023, 12:04 PM
So the boycott is off? Just wondering since you have it in bio still… Originally Posted by Armydude89D
I think boycotting worked. Two agencies banned me (initially it hurt but now it actually helped me in many ways), many promoter handles disappeared, not promoting and some got banned. Direct or indirect results.

Funny thing and the agency that banned me still text me the line up or news… I been told that Ghostrider asked or threatened one or more agencies to ban me… LoL… make me feel important…
This is another BS thread, give it a rest. It is so boring. Nobody cares about your dramas. Mods should start clean shop. just my 2 cents.
I am active at all studios currently and have over 200 visits to amp’s and Asian studios over the last decade or so. I have had problems with most of them, including Sunflowers, but overall am happy with the experience. I have not noticed any special issue at Sunflower. Abby being there is a major plus. Dude, this is supposed to be fun!