reliable regular for outcalls

Besides being a complete mess, he’s not done anything to get the ban hammer.

Closed and banned perhaps? Originally Posted by Scoot642
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he fits a profiling system of a certain agency... possibly seeing him as a prime candidate for a mentally unstable person that may lose control of his actions soon. When i read about it in the news.. i just hope the only one he hurts is himself..
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he fits a profiling system of a certain agency... possibly seeing him as a prime candidate for a mentally unstable person that may lose control of his actions soon. When i read about it in the news.. i just hope the only one he hurts is himself.. Originally Posted by Mr.Random
Absolutely some of, if not the most bizarre and creepy crap I’ve ever read on the board
Besides being a complete mess, he’s not done anything to get the ban hammer. Originally Posted by BugsySegal
Prohibited topics and threats of violence toward others and women doesn’t deserve a ban?
Yes, you are correct. I didn’t read all his crap but do see now.
He’ll get it soon enough.

Prohibited topics and threats of violence toward others and women doesn’t deserve a ban? Originally Posted by Streambed
Prohibited topics and threats of violence toward others and women doesn’t deserve a ban? Originally Posted by Streambed
Hey I did not threaten violence against women. If you are referring to the girl at camp who I tried to grab her face and kiss, that was 20 years ago. and I also failed to mention messed up on meds at the time, which I shouldn't have been on (these particular meds had the opposite effect and made we worse).And I never again acted that way in my life (trying to grab a girl). That was a one time occurrence, 20 years ago at that camp.
I think you guys love to respond to these posts out of boredom. He's vomiting his messed up life on a board and you want him banned (don't know or care about this person). Don't see anything but a screwed up person begging for attention and if that's against the rules, then he should be banned. If not, he needs to be ignored, because you're simply doing what he wants. Was interesting read in bathroom though.
Maybe I should be careful what I wish for.

Remember Pregnant Lina and how she always kept hitting me for rides. Expected me to be her free taxi all across Schenectady and even rides to Albany. And then bringing her infant daughter in car seat in my car (by gosh, we could have even passed as a family). And remember how I got fed up with her wanting me for rides, so I blocked her. See I am the one who chose to end it there. Read about it on the other site.

And now I complain I am all alone wanting a girl in my car. Well given the choice, I would rather be alone than having her around and always badgering me for rides. So maybe I shouldn't be complaining so much..lol