Pelosi says trump aint a man

Well, she's right. He ain't gonna show up.

With all the derogatory comments about biden, surprised the other side of the fence would be offended by the truthfulness of her statement.

....Wait...just hit me while typing this. The Right and Truth.

meh.
How many times has my baby Pelosi punked the orange ones ass? Too many too count bahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
I have to add. I still wanna hump Nancy!
I just want to see her tits. She's more "ballsy" than he is.
I just want to see her tits. She's more "ballsy" than he is. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
She'd throw a strap on around her waist in front of trump the cuck and trump would get in position and get his hemorrhoids fucked to oblivion.

Side note.... I would do some freaky shit with Nancys boobies
LOL!
when Pelosi takes her bra off her boobs hang so low her nipples are in the Antarctic.

BAAHHHAAHHAAAAAAAA
I find Pelosi to be almost as annoying as Trump. Why in the flying fuck does she still have that job? That woman is more than 80 years old for fucks sake. Unless it is a depends commercial, we the people should never hear from that lady... and yeah, I've said many times that I believe in ageism, so I am obviously biased.

Old people aren't sharp like they were when they were younger. I don't blame them. I blame father time. Hell, I'm not even old and I forget shit that I never would have when I was younger... I think my brain was at maximum capacity right before I joined this site. Since then, I have noticed the decline. I wonder why.
She’s a walking corpse with a crazy hand ….
Trump is sharp as a tack, can’t be said about piglosi or bindenflation. Has little to with age, they been that way for numerous years.
Thread Cannot Be Saved.
Thread Closed